Better nude textures for Khajiit and Argonian HGEC?

Amossk

Try improved argonian body textures (IABT) and improved argonian facial textures (IAFT).

For those wanting a more reptilian argonian instead look up "argonian beautification"

Sorry no links I'm typing this on a not-so-smartphone

• 2 months later...

What I wish is that all races and NPCs didn't use the same body type, so modders could make female argonians without breasts, because if they are reptiles that shouldn't be standard equipment. :geek:

that would be a great idea, and would be able to fix most modifications on a lot of races. they should have several dummy models for each body part to be able to manipulate into other humanoid races. i think this would fix the problem, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

While it is definitely higher resolution and better quality, more details, being created from the Improved Argonian Body Textures, just refitted to all other bodies/body mods, my Argonian Beautification is definitely not providing nipples or genitalia. The original IABT textures didn't have this and I didn't add it later. I personally dislike the idea of mammalian traits on those reptiles, but that's irrelevant here. It's likely the cause for why I didn't do it though. I'm always trying to serve all flavours, providing reptilian and mammalian anatomy, underwear or nude options, in my projects, but in the search for these traits on Argonians I doubt my mod's the solution. However, be invited to take a look for yourself. Maybe it'll serve a purpose to you. It's definitely not all bland anymore and perhaps there are even some reddish colorations or something around the genitalia areas... can't remember anymore which ones had this and which not though. :sweat:

The problem with this texture is it requires a race replacer, which makes Khajiit more human-like and breaks canon. They're not Ohmes races for crying out loud.

Not really. The screenshots only show Tabaxi, and there's Khajiit texture replacer you can download. It does not say anything about race replacer in the requirement.

Edited by LFact

You could try these:

Suns replacers

I am not sure i think i use a mixture of those and some japanese mods. But i also replaced all female argonians and khajiit with custom races (actually using a mix of Kawa-Khajiits and Tabaxi for the "normal" Khajiit) ;)

Edited by LordEmm

• 2 years later...
legendman posted

I use this for Khajiit

emlnxrh posted

I use this mod Ahtata's Argonian and Khajiit Replacer, the draw back if you could call it that is that It makes them way more human like, it has all the other thing you asked for nipples textures, vag textures (I had to spell it like that because it would censor it otherwise) with human hair or spines and fins options forth argonians and for the khajiit I use a custom tabaxi skin. It's up to you, not trying to push my opinions on you I couldn't find any hgec argonian textures either.

http://tesnexus.com/...le.php?id=20338

I don't think the khajiit replacer is even on the nexus anymore though.

Since I couldn't get multi-quote to work right I copied and pasted. I followed both these links and here are the updated ones

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/31156/ and http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20338/

I thank Legendman and emlnxrh for the info

Edited by Wolf470