⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Better nude textures for Khajiit and Argonian HGEC?

Amossk

I downloaded the HGEC female body mod, and I love it more than any other body mod I've used so far. I have one problem though: Khajiit and Argonians lack any female anatomical "detail" (except for khajiit nipples) like the human and elf races have. I was disappointed with this, as I'd like to be able to enjoy all the races equally. What I need specifically is as follows

A mod (or mods) that add:

-Textures for female argonian vaginas

-Textures for female argonian nipples

-Textures for female khajiit vaginas

And (optionally) -A mod that adds higher res textures to the fur/scales of both races.

I'm sure I can't be the only person who finds the HGEC beast races lacking, so any help finding a mod that adds the above listed things would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
They do exist for Kajiits, There are two patches for Eleswyr Anequina for Hgec and Roberts that I know of. If you want an Argonian without breasts you could use the Bethesda male body mesh for the entire Argonian race. You would need a large esp to reassign all of the clothes and armor for argonian females. If you want a human looking Argonian Type HGEC in search and look in races? or just go through file by file under Argonian and Khajiit. I have the Eve stock clothing and armor replacer php?id (24078)and it does have body textures for both races.

I downloaded the HGEC female body mod, and I love it more than any other body mod I've used so far. I have one problem though: Khajiit and Argonians lack any female anatomical "detail" (except for khajiit nipples) like the human and elf races have. I was disappointed with this, as I'd like to be able to enjoy all the races equally. What I need specifically is as follows

A mod (or mods) that add:

-Textures for female argonian vaginas

-Textures for female argonian nipples

-Textures for female khajiit vaginas

And (optionally) -A mod that adds higher res textures to the fur/scales of both races.

I'm sure I can't be the only person who finds the HGEC beast races lacking, so any help finding a mod that adds the above listed things would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

Argonians are reptiles. They shouldn't have breasts. The only reason they do is because Bethesda was rushing the game to be an XBOX 360 Launch title, and making the beast skeleton anything more than a human with a tail would require doing all the animations again. The textures lack those things for a reason. It was the best they could do to disguise the obviously mammal bodies otherwise.

And it didn't work. They should have just done the animations twice (one for each skeleton type) and delayed the release date.

• 2 months later...

Not to sound rude, megatarius, but I didn't ask for your opinions on reptilian anatomy, nor do I want a lecture on the subject. I am fully aware of the fact reptiles don't have mammary glands. You can have whatever type of Argonians you like in your game, but I want mine to have breasts -realism or not-. That's the beauty of modding, we can each do what we want with our own game.

So in the future, please don't force-feed your opinions on me like that, unless I ask for them. Thank you.

Not to sound rude, megatarius, but I didn't ask for your opinions on reptilian anatomy, nor do I want a lecture on the subject. I am fully aware of the fact reptiles don't have mammary glands. You can have whatever type of Argonians you like in your game, but I want mine to have breasts -realism or not-. That's the beauty of modding, we can each do what we want with our own game.

So in the future, please don't force-feed your opinions on me like that, unless I ask for them. Thank you.

I use this mod Ahtata's Argonian and Khajiit Replacer, the draw back if you could call it that is that It makes them way more human like, it has all the other thing you asked for nipples textures, vag textures (I had to spell it like that because it would censor it otherwise) with human hair or spines and fins options forth argonians and for the khajiit I use a custom tabaxi skin. It's up to you, not trying to push my opinions on you I couldn't find any hgec argonian textures either.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20338

I don't think the khajiit replacer is even on the nexus anymore though.

• 4 months later...