ENB Bloom blocky outline issue.

NickYez

Hi everyone,

I'm having a blocky transparent outline on every object, caused by bloom. Is use this ENB: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12180/?

I tried messing around in the .ini and .fx files, to no avail. The problem won't go away by turning bloom of (which I'd prefer). Sometimes this outline has a dark blue color.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

I included a screenshot (look at the edges of buildings)

Thanks in advance!

The problem won't go away by turning bloom of (which I'd prefer). Sometimes this outline has a dark blue color.

The problem won't go away by turning bloom of <...off? ...then it is not Bloom. Press [shift + F 12] to turn off ENB entirely. if it remains, it is more then likely bad Shadow settings in the Skyrim ini files.

IF problem remains with ENB off....delete Skyrim's 2 ini files and generate new ones.

or

IF the problem goes away with ENB disabled...Press [shift + F12) again to re-enable ENB. Then open the ENB IN-game menu {shift + enter) top of the second box down are global settings start turning things off one at a time to find what part of ENB is causing it....could be detailed shadows, Ambient Occlusion( AO) , Depth of Field (DoF) any numbe of things..then once you know what part of ENB is causing it ....farther down in that same Box are the settings that control each part...start tweaking!

:)

Edited by camaro_69_327

The problem won't go away by turning bloom of (which I'd prefer). Sometimes this outline has a dark blue color.

The problem won't go away by turning bloom of <...off? ...then it is not Bloom. Press [shift + F 12] to turn off ENB entirely. if it remains, it is more then likely bad Shadow settings in the Skyrim ini files.

IF problem remains with ENB off....delete Skyrim's 2 ini files and generate new ones.

or

IF the problem goes away with ENB disabled...Press [shift + F12) again to re-enable ENB. Then open the ENB IN-game menu {shift + enter) top of the second box down are global settings start turning things off one at a time to find what part of ENB is causing it....could be detailed shadows, Ambient Occlusion( AO) , Depth of Field (DoF) any numbe of things..then once you know what part of ENB is causing it ....farther down in that same Box are the settings that control each part...start tweaking!

:)

Thanks for your response, I followed your advice, and it seems like EnableAdaption might have something to do with it. Though it's harder to see since it turns the whole scene so dark. I don't know if it's relevant, but typing "teosif" in the console gets rid of the effect too (along with almost all the enb effects)