treowtheordurren

Can we not refer to some of those opposed to the movement as SJWs? That term is pretty derogatory and dehumanizing nowadays, and tends to sour serious discussion. Not trying to censor anyone or anything; just something to keep in mind.

I hate when politics get mixed up with anything. The purity level goes to hell and when the quality of the product doesn't reflect the reports, it's not long before the reports are no longer sought.

It doesn't matter how any of this started, It matters if it has legs and if it does and there is a concentrated effort to quash it, those doing the quashing risk their credibility if the truth comes out.

I don't know anything about this and hardly care. I don't look to anything more than the company and the advertisement when I purchase something. If it works for me, then it works. I'll suggest it to others, but I won't promote it to anyone. There are too many tastes out there for me to think everyone likes what I like in the same ferocity.

If this topic turns out to be true and there is corruption in the gaming world, it wouldn't surprise me. With so much money changing hands there has to be someone climbing over somone else and for that matter, how do we know the woman's product isn't worth it.

I hate when politics get mixed up with anything. The purity level goes to hell and when the quality of the product doesn't reflect the reports, it's not long before the reports are no longer sought.

It doesn't matter how any of this started, It matters if it has legs and if it does and there is a concentrated effort to quash it, those doing the quashing risk their credibility if the truth comes out.

I don't know anything about this and hardly care. I don't look to anything more than the company and the advertisement when I purchase something. If it works for me, then it works. I'll suggest it to others, but I won't promote it to anyone. There are too many tastes out there for me to think everyone likes what I like in the same ferocity.

If this topic turns out to be true and there is corruption in the gaming world, it wouldn't surprise me. With so much money changing hands there has to be someone climbing over somone else and for that matter, how do we know the woman's product isn't worth it.

When is the last time (first time?) you read a BAD review of an upcoming game? If you believe the 'gaming press', EVERY game that is coming out is going to be the next GOTY, or BlockBuster, or whathaveyou. The gaming press has zero credibility as it is, another scandal isn't going to make it any worse. There isn't anything left below "completely useless".