Might be jumping in over my head..

cyden

I am thinking of a scripting mod to deal with the infamous NPC weapon bug.. I.E. the weapon hovers over the right are in a fist fight pose. But it might be a bit (or well) over my limited skill with FOSE.

So unless it has been done before and I am just overlooking it like a derp (I wouldn't put it past me sometimes) I want try to make a script that will automatically add and remove a minor item from all NPC inventory's active in the cell or within a set range making them reequip there weapons on the most common types of cell change that cause the glitch.

Really the idea started as something for my companions to hot-key some quick and dirty batch files I made that simply prid's the ones I normally use then adds and removes a bobby-pin from them.. But except for the default and one modified base game NPC who like war their refid never changes, Mod added followers sometimes get moved and I need to remember to edit their bat file to match. So I was hoping to make a better automatic or hot-keyed option that is not dependent on refid's..