Issue with Textures in-game

bahamutskingdom

There seems to be an issue with some models I have re-textured. I did not know what exactly was the issue, until I went to work on my mod at work. (Have the CS and all I need on a flash drive)

When I went to the locations of these texture issues, the warning box told me it was looking for textures in my PC, rather than the folder where they were.

They work on my PC of course....but the graphics extender also has issue with them as you can see. They do not put the texture on, until you are within "normal" in-game view of the area.

Does anyone know how I remedy this situation? I am a little confused. I know the textures are working right, as the green rocks are textured from a TR cliff set. The cliffs work fine. The rocks do not. The texture used is in my mods folder. The same holds for the fort textures in the second picture. Some of the models work just fine actually.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
11078226_10205185908220989_454602831031811148512_10205185908460995_6372626912928

Could be the texture paths in the NIFs themselves

If your textures are in a subfolder then the file path should be:

Textures\Subfolder\MyTexture.dds

If they're loose in Textures then just:

MyTexture.dds

Make sure file path in the NIF (use NIFSkope) doesn't include full path to the texture, e.g.

C:\Games\Morrowind\Data Files\Textures\Subfolder\MyTexture.dds

Adjust it to just:

Textures\Subfolder\MyTexture.dds

Also: NIF Texture Stripper by Era Scarecrow.

Well, As you can see, you were absolutely right. A little time and patience, and everything is now working properly.

I thought I would show off a bit of what was fixed. The Boethiah Isles rich in Jade, and Tirion Castle on the edge of the Dennenbos Mountains.

Thank you again for aiding in getting this project another step closer to completion. :D
11139965_1055283417819756_791017770093351555367_1055282554486509_9006920393670271512808_1055283431153088_148747033960577

When I go on Vacation at the end of May, I am hoping to have a good deal of interiors completed, with NPC's running around (Have quite a bit...but not enough for my happiness). Then I am going to begin going full force into my misc. quest pile. I need to get over my fear of those going haywire. I have two complete misc. quests, as well as the beginning of making Fort Firemoth (Official plug in) a living, breathing fort/town.

I, fortunately, have only touched one place in the original game. And it was a dock in Seyda Neen. All flora, fauna, and land has been left alone. But I want to find some ways of integrating Morrowind, Mournhold, and Bloodmoon into the questing too. Without altering the game in any way.

[Edit]

Yes that is a representation of Minas Tirith I found from a german (I think) mod. His credits are going in, with a little aid from Babelfish lol. I just did some re-texturing to make it savvy with my castles.

Being the Final Fantasy Kingdom owner, I have to throw a nod to my favorite game as well. So there is a Lethe River/Valley region. And the town in this region is Narshe. Quests will follow the cast of FFVI. It is the only diversion from the general lore of the game, or what I am putting forth for this mods history.

Some interesting easter eggs as well. I cannot wait to give it to someone to test out. But it is far from ready yet.

Edited by bahamutskingdom