fully automatic pistols anyone?

WrathofOmega666

so i noticed the lack of burst/auto fire pistols in FONV and was wondering if anyone knew if anyone made any decent pistols of that type?

cause i personally think it's fun to pistol whip fiends and other enemies.

it's got several SEMI autos like HH's light in shining darkness

if anyone could possibly make one or 10 (j/k about the 10 Lol) or point me to somewhere i can get my pistol fix that would be amazing

i'm looking for the g18 and 93r specifically but would settle for anything at this point lol

thanks!!!

so i noticed the lack of burst/auto fire pistols in FONV and was wondering if anyone knew if anyone made any decent pistols of that type?

i'm looking for the g18 and 93r specifically but would settle for anything at this point lol

thanks!!!

Yeah really quick to set up a fully auto pistol, then add the appropriate forms for the new weapon. Then I'd try JIP Selective-Fire by jazzisparis to have it switch from semi to full auto. I can't guarantee it will work with a new weapon, as I havn't tried it, but I scanned the esp and it looks like it would work with any full auto weapon. The model for the 9mm and the glock 18 aren't too different, you could tweak it a bit and change the texture resulting in a pretty good fallout equivalent of a glock 18...........and glock is a pre-war firearms company that *did* exist in teh fallout universe.

See if MarchUntoTorment want's to put that together for you, and if he doesn't I *might* (big maybe) have time to do so........if your not in any hurry (have a fair amount of requests to attend to).

Yep one can make a pistol whipping melee weapon out of a firearm, it's pretty seamless if you don't mind utilizing NVSE (which you'll need anyway for the selective fire mod).

Okay, so my gaming computer's busted.

Crap.

So... nothing's going to be happening for a while. I'll get it fixed once the term's over, but for now, no more modding from me - unless someone can find a way to get the GECK running on my MacBook (and no, Bootcamp doesn't work, long story).

If you want this, Devin, you can have it. WrathOfOmega, sorry that I can't fill this for you :(

You could try this gun by the millenia team. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58008/?
It's fully auto. I think the OTs-33 Pernach is the Russian equivalent to the glock.

Edit:
I also think one of the glocks in this is full auto http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/49230/?

Edited by flamenx01

So... nothing's going to be happening for a while. I'll get it fixed once the term's over, but for now, no more modding from me - unless someone can find a way to get the GECK running on my MacBook (and no, Bootcamp doesn't work, long story).

Picked up a mac mini as a cheap htpc and had to struggle a bit to get bootcamp working on it. It might be worth posting your problem with bootcamp in case your having the same issue. Because without bootcamp or a virtual environment/emulator your dead in the water (as far as the geck).

If you want this, Devin, you can have it. WrathOfOmega, sorry that I can't fill this for you :sad:

I'm not even sure this is still a live request, we havn't heard any feedback from teh OP.

oops!! i forgot about this while dealing with real life lol

my bad

thanks!!!

Yeah really quick to set up a fully auto pistol, then add the appropriate forms for the new weapon. Then I'd try JIP Selective-Fire by jazzisparis to have it switch from semi to full auto. I can't guarantee it will work with a new weapon, as I havn't tried it, but I scanned the esp and it looks like it would work with any full auto weapon. The model for the 9mm and the glock 18 aren't too different, you could tweak it a bit and change the texture resulting in a pretty good fallout equivalent of a glock 18...........and glock is a pre-war firearms company that *did* exist in teh fallout universe.

See if MarchUntoTorment want's to put that together for you, and if he doesn't I *might* (big maybe) have time to do so........if your not in any hurry (have a fair amount of requests to attend to).

Yep one can make a pistol whipping melee weapon out of a firearm, it's pretty seamless if you don't mind utilizing NVSE (which you'll need anyway for the selective fire mod).

if you could indeed make this i would really appreciate it! and NVSE is not a problem as i use it anyway with alot of my other mods :D

and i'm in no hurry if it's gonna be a bit. i can wait :D

thanks so much :D