Child Killing Mod?

_Junkie_

Well, the ESRB tends to rate child killing mods as bad (for any game) and any game that lets you have sexual content, child killing, mass murder, assassinations, etc. They believe it leads to the real thing... such as how they *tried* to rate fallout 3 to be 18+ or even 21+ for having nudity mods, or really, the *possibility* of having nudity mods. As if most 16 year olds or around that age, or 18+ haven't already seen such things. So yeah, this is one I have to agree on, child killing mods are just fine I think, as are prostitution and whatever else. Personally I frown on cannibalism, but they put that into the vanilla game, so is it really so bad to have child killing? It just depends on what mods you want in your game I think. And child killing mods are not hard to make, just go through a list of NPCs in the geck and toggle them non-essential. Not to say that I want to shoot up a school or anything, but yeah, realism wise, I'd want it, don't mean I'll feel good about it, but I'd want it. Edited by hadoumastery

• 5 months later...

PLEASE! My email is

.Thanks in advance. Fortunately for the "psychos" as me and moralists, you won't find many pestering children as in FO3. Only one get on my nerves, i wanted to take out that godawful boy that keeps chasing that poor rat in freeside!

Not a good idea to post your email address in an open forum - unless you like getting lots of spam mail

I have hidden it in a form that is less likely to be picked up by the email seeking spammers.

Bben46, Moderator

"shoot the rat "

See that's what the argument is all about.

That rat looks smaller than most of the giant rats i've seen.. Perhaps it too is a child..

Next mod in the making;

PC; Shoots the child chasing the rat.

Rat; Thanks mister. (starts chewing on corpse)

:D

I think all you need to do is open GECK, open the races and untick "child". The characters aren't marked essential.

Seriously though I prefer how unkillable characters were made in Oblivion, they at least lie down when "killed" and not just stand there after you drop a nuclear bomb on the camp.