WIP: Eternity Manor and Order of Holy Fire

Ellderon

That not a script at all. It just ownership.

Just go to the item, say a bed. Click edit and look for the ownership tab. Pick currant follower faction. You can't pick a bed for each one and make them have their own room. They will use any bed nearby. But any other npcs can't live in it. And the mod you are looking for is my home is your home.

If you want to make it alive, give them a small house. Give them a dinning area, a sitting area they can hang out and have fun. Place a garden outside so for my home users. The beds can have weapon displays for each own. I like your idea.

But will "current follower" faction work with multiple follower mods?

Or does it only affect current ACTIVE follower?

What about inactive ones?

And if it's just ownership, can't it be dynamicall set?

If the npc or the pc is in a faction, they will also be expect if they were modded not to. The only way for a npc to work as a follower, is to be in that faction.

can't it be dynamicall set?

No idea, but will you bother with making it work for all followers of Skyrim and many patches for modded ones?

CurrentFollowerFaction is the correct spelling your looking for.

That faction is part of the DialogueFollower quest Alias for the follower.

When adding CurrentFollowerFaction to a NPC AI Stack you set it as -1

When your register a follower into the DialogueFollower Alias then CurrentFollowerFaction flagged as 0 (due to it's stacked on the alias the npc is in) and doing Follower.IsInFaction(CurrentFollowerFaction) will return True.

Dismiss the follower out of the DialogueFollower Alias then the CurrentFollowerFaction is -1 again (it's never actually changed on the NPC AI stack) and doing Follower.IsInFaction(CurrentFollowerFaction) will return False.

Making progress. First test of the valley and placing it in the world.

So far so good. Need to add more trees and clutter, but it's hsaping up.

The only issue I have is that the cliffs/mountins parts that form the grotto do not render past a certain distance..and the groto is only 2x2..maybe 3xe cells?

Will make a vid once I pretty it up some more