Windows 10 killing Nvidia hardware.

Everything works 100%, back using windows 7 pro 64bit. Downgraded to the drivers sense 2014 just in case, then upgrade the last drivers before Windows 10 was launched.

if you have trouble i suggest upgrading your directx runttime. Even Windows 10 might need that update.

Limits set here are strictly for testing software integration s on specific things, purchased for diagnostic reasons...cheap set up as most can not afford gaming rigs...best to be in the same boat as the majority..even if the games can not be ran, it has it's usage...My big rig runs any thing.

but just so you know where I'm at.

http://s26.postimg.org/6pu7o11u1/test_rig.jpg

Value of information alone out ways the need for speed...My pun for today.

Kitty

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An Update on some research into this matter.

Google search this term ( windows 10 disable signature verification ).

this was Identified as the root of most issues detected to date...here with Intel and Nvidea and amd's systems.

Basically, you need to put the operating system into a debug mode in order to install and run programs not digitly signed.

Igx is the internal graphics app that runs the screen for the system...it runs out of memory due to the-signature verification process "Permissions".

Fo4 runs..used on a system meant to place heavy duty testing on the game, lacks of ram..or gpu assets..under powered on purpose to detect the exact issues.

the windows own Event manger cleaned out and ran the tests produced the stop sig...windows is stopping the process due to lack of digital signatures in this game.

so the Google search brings out some solutions that might help..I can't do it all, others need to process this procedure as well and get a better understanding of exact setups for the majority of the community at large.

"Digitally signed" is the most important subject for 10 to Isolate and kill. But. a warning..those will full activated systems need to take precautions due to the other things involved with this system..it seems the OS will self destruct if you tamper with the wrong files...so, be cautious and careful in any testing done on this OS 10 64.

Call of duty runs, all games run, fo4 no, crashes the display drivers all of them. So it's not isolated to just one manufacturer.

java has issues too with this OS.

I agree windows 10 is garbage..what it looks like is they are starting over like they did with windows 2k...horrible mistakes taken.

all on the premises of security sake...bad OS for game even though all the-hype about it from the sources claim the opposite.

I am continuing the data searches and tests. currently this os is solid, and the only program not allowed is this game Fallout 4.

feed back welcome.

Kitty Black

lmao!! debug mode, or developer mode...we have to ROOT our PC now?

Yeah, MS thinks we don't need anything but "devices" anymore...apparently no one builds their own PC and then makes what they want out of it.

I would have never looked at certificate signing as a root problem for driver installation...but the way MS wants to make updates work I am starting to understand. I had to FULLY reinstall Win7 after a week of disappointing trials to install the driver versions that I WANTED to use. And that doesn't completely fix it, there is still issues with driver updates ( I use the latest unless there's a big problem, which there never is, and MS wants to use a version from last month or the month before.)

used to verify any findings , Isolate, take notes, determine what is required to fix the bug...preferably using default tactics so things remain Original and qualify these new standards built in...some MS back room things posted on tech dev threads are being worked out....keeping face for them.

The problem was and still is security...theft of products, and spoofing ..ehem things. So, the methods were left open to interpretations.

remember, in the beginning, there were limits placed on "free upgrades" there are two possible setups....developers insiders editions have a great deal more but do not qualify as Activated for life time, they are built with temporary usage in mind. there are two types of NT standards available.

Only OEM Original DVD's / cds' purchased qualify for full life time activation " licensing verification's", so insider editions were in fact free, subject to self destruction, where Purchase versions are not...but come with the restrictions of digital managements to remove the threats of damages to an OS from the internet or other......

Just a way to see..not touch..or test..if you have the skills to do so and are aware of the risks.

Yeah, MS thinks we don't need anything but "devices" anymore...apparently no one builds their own PC and then makes what they want out of it.

Today's Operating systems are geared for the new tech world, phone and tablets...this is not new, tablets have always been in these systems, they used to be refers as "docking devices", yes, phones and tablets and internet connections...Tiles are built in these devices.

ten, when you connect a wireless or tethered device to it ,it immediately pops up Cortana and inter-phasing software for all of these devices..this OS is ready for the new world. but, this is where security comes into play...this is where your life on the internet becomes an open book, and an invention

of having your personal information "looked at" by any one involved for any reason. That was the big arguments about "spyware built in".

you have a choice. click it or don't. the moment you click on these kinds of things without thinking about the consequences? well, your on your own.

you Volunteer your life habits to cooperate needs. there are things that require this, but for gaming..? no, it's not required.

I would have never looked at certificate signing as a root problem for driver installation...but the way MS wants to make updates work I am starting to understand

This point Only too windows 10, so all information regarding this OS points to that directly...the very 1rst thing looked into, and requires what I said, investing one's time and money to override the issue...but not in 10, ten has delays built in ,every thing you install is sent up stream to them.

xbox, Live is now built in but is subject to gateways "your Microsoft account" if not connected, some things are not available to you.

( I use the latest unless there's a big problem, which there never is, and MS wants to use a version from last month or the month before.)

I'm isolating this for a reason a good one too.

that is the networking aspect of the OS at heart ,as an Entertainment center for home use, there will be interconnection between the set top box's, phone, tablets, shared assets ,remote control's and many other things involved in today's life technologies.

they have not worked out as of yet monetary issues between manufactures..too soon, and deals have not made it happen yet, due to all of that, things take time..the OS is not sold on hard medium as of yet, only digital distributions are possible.

Drivers being the #1 issues and the Eula's state this too, you have to read the things and thoroughly understand it's meanings.

disconcerting approaches to simple things cause lack of understanding what we all must be aware of. their own web site shows clearly that this Operating system "windows 10" is geared for games and Entertainment " a value yet to unfold so it's still too early to count the OS out.

things take time, agreements require "time", even Bethesda support pages list zero support for any Intel products...AMD and Nvidea have agreements so that is whats available....here, the issue was Intel chip sets, graphics support...a thing we all know well were a problem for fallout 3's issues on those machines and products. I could link in thousands of pages in support of this discussion but that is not necessary.

IBM and Intel need to change things before some things will be agreed on. But the greater majority of systems are Intel equipped machines. Cheap machines...Bargains, pumped up Hype over their product lines and components yet..here we are, no support for average games.

they will not allow non Microsoft signed signatures of any software to run on windows 10. it will be deleted and replaced with what is considered legit BY them.

printers. so many types....removal of BSD ability. "booting other systems onto a 10 formatted PC is no longer possible.

new mother boards will have this "thing" Embedded into the chip sets and will only boot from signatures from MS...10 being the latest version.

I posted my test machines spec..Google it's legal data and find out nothing but w 8.1 will boot or be accepted by this machines hardware.

Toshiba...gee thanks a bunch...windows 7 or VM version is still killed, is not allowed to be installed.

this is the last Intel machine I will ever buy. never again..so now, MS and Intel have deals to work out or profit margins for Intel will slide in a big big way.

from that you can see where it's all going.

I am her to try and help those Unfortunate to own said machines...which is why it's important for users to post their specs.

Windows 10 is turning into another ME. :psyduck: :teehee:

As much as I had hoped this wouldn't be the case, Windows 10 certainly seems to be living up to this (or worse; ME can actually be made stable and usable on some platforms). I was honestly looking forwards to Win10 for a few features, but the forced-driver installs (and resulting issues with "always must have newest driver" really are the last straw. I get the idea of mandatory updates for security and stability and consistency, and I'm guessing that for the vast majority of users the actual Microsoft provided platform updates, and regular security updates from Oracle/Adobe/Google/Mozilla/etc are only to their benefit, but forcing driver updates (and let's be clear here: this is not the first time, and won't be the last time, that nVidia releases a system-breaking driver) has very little upside, and huge potential for problems (like when you're pushing a system-breaking driver).

used to verify any findings , Isolate, take notes, determine what is required to fix the bug...preferably using default tactics so things remain Original and qualify these new standards built in...some MS back room things posted on tech dev threads are being worked out....keeping face for them.

The problem was and still is security...theft of products, and spoofing ..ehem things. So, the methods were left open to interpretations.

remember, in the beginning, there were limits placed on "free upgrades" there are two possible setups....developers insiders editions have a great deal more but do not qualify as Activated for life time, they are built with temporary usage in mind. there are two types of NT standards available.

Only OEM Original DVD's / cds' purchased qualify for full life time activation " licensing verification's", so insider editions were in fact free, subject to self destruction, where Purchase versions are not...but come with the restrictions of digital managements to remove the threats of damages to an OS from the internet or other......

So...me "upgrading" was just a way for MS to sample the herd?