CTD when loading any save or even starting new game after patch 1.3.47

maym_001

Tried deactivating all mods, FOSE is up to date, don't know what else to try.

Anyone else having this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: This is the full patch that just went up, I'm not using the Beta. Good lord but I wish steam updates could be disabled.

Edited by maym_001

Yep. I can confirm after update 1.3.47 (full patch, not beta) that when I try to load a save game when I am already in a game it CTD. Also gave me a hard time when first loading up after it updated, but I think that was due to a few mods I have in the game. What is causing the issue, I have no clue.

Edited by AtirusGaming

Are you guys getting it on new games too?

As an update, I fully disabled ALL of my mods and that time it didn't even get past the intro movies before crashing.

I'm trying a full reinstall, now. I'm gonna be grumpy if it turns out to be a simple FOSE issue or something and I've reinstalled (again) for nothing.

Edited by maym_001

Do you guys have this mod installed?

Gore Overhaul

My game kept crashing and it turns outs out that it was linked to these two files

data\textures\gore\gorebasebits_s.dds

data\textures\gore\gorehumanhead_n.dds

credit to steve40 for the fix

Dunno if that helps but thought I'd pass it along.

I'm not, but thanks anyway.

I'm also having the same issue. At one point I disabled a good portion of mods, then finally managed to get into the game (and of course missing some items). Waved my gun around a little bit before picking a fight with some gunners. Running up close and shooting, and then when I entered VATS I crashed. Will try to see if I crash when I disable all mods.

Tried it again, all mods disabled. Still crashed just after loading in and moving around.

Had all mods enabled, tried to get in. Saw the initial loading icon in the corner of my screen (before I even get to the main menu) and then immediately CTD. Happened twice more.

Edited by poyt10