Can't download anything on the skyrimnexus.com website

Afromelon

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having a similar problem, except when I click on the server I want, the little thing that tells you the status of your download gets to about 1% and then says there was an error downloading. Is this a problem on my end? I am using chrome. If this is a problem on my end does anyone have a suggestion to fix it? Thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...

This has nothing to do with web browsers - I have IE 11, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Mozilla Firefox Installed on my machine and use them for variety of things. This is server or network related on Nexus Hardware or ISP end or some where in the middle doing a network trace shows no error from my ISP so therefore it between Black tree gamins and there ISP. Internal server gateway error 500 is the error message that comes up if you cannot get this normally down to hardware port failure or intermittently showing its going to fail sooner or later this can either be a port on the network router,hub, patching unit or even the NIC (network interface card) adapter on the particular server. Meaning eventually that port will fail and will need to be remedied. However from my experience where network ports are concerned the slightest bit of "dust" (yes Dust it can be major killer of electronic components) can cause strange anomalies due to attracting and storing magnetic fields in its particles and lay dormant until particular charge around it can set it off - normally sporadic and intermittent and difficult to isolate or identify as a cause. Best solution to rule this out, is to keep your equipment clean and free of dust and clean those dusty ares at least once a year. Servers should be well ventilated and ideally in a environment free from magnetic fields and dust and importantly air-conditioned at constant nominal temperature of 5 degrees Celsius.

• 4 months later...

This topic goes back to November 13 of 2011 - when Skyrim had just come out 2 days before. :pinch: - much of the stuff here is way out of date.

If you still need help, please make a new topic with all of your info - see this for info. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1592053-how-to-ask-for-help/

Closed