Removing Bounty Console Command?

deathvendetta

For those who want to pay their bounty without getting teleported into jail or losing stolen items, you have to type player before paygoldcrime.

player.paygoldcrime 0 0 <faction ID>

Not sure if you still need to use player if you've targeted a guard though.

• 6 months later...

Stop cheating....do the crime...do the time.

:smile:

LMAO...hahahha

well this is probably more for those times when you don't get a chance to do the crime. aka if your bounty in a hold goes to 1000 or above the guards will kill you on sight.

oh and you could always argue that you can simply not do a crime but you can do a crime by accident like stealing while randomly collecting items that you are allowed to take

or killing someone because the NPC's move so damn fast you have no idea who your weapon or spell is hitting half the time,

oh and the most annoying thing is when you enter a house and just after you do it becomes a certain time and the door locks and it's suddenly trespassing and without giving you hardly 10 seconds in the form of two warnings and then they call the guards :/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey i was playing skyrim and i was suppose to rent a room in riverwood to complete a quest but every time i go in there the lady kills me and i dont want to restart. please help

You need to rest for a while and then go back, delphine isnt going to be mad at you if you wait a little ( like a week or more )

Stop cheating....do the crime...do the time.

:smile:

LMAO...hahahha

well this is probably more for those times when you don't get a chance to do the crime. aka if your bounty in a hold goes to 1000 or above the guards will kill you on sight.

oh and you could always argue that you can simply not do a crime but you can do a crime by accident like stealing while randomly collecting items that you are allowed to take

or killing someone because the NPC's move so damn fast you have no idea who your weapon or spell is hitting half the time,

oh and the most annoying thing is when you enter a house and just after you do it becomes a certain time and the door locks and it's suddenly trespassing and without giving you hardly 10 seconds in the form of two warnings and then they call the guards :/

You do know there is a chievment for having a bounty in every hold, it has to be over 1000, i for one am doing my best to get it lol.