Nexus Mod Manager : Plugins don't work

coldplay_ftw

i have this same problem i was looking at the wrong ini file, found the right one under my games, changed the line of code to value of "1" and data files was no longer grayed out and i could check boxes of my mods when i launched game but then game crashes when i hit start....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a link to my troubleshooting blog.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/bbenlibrary/topic/4751769/1/#new

This is updated often so come back later for more.

If you use any of this and have some success - or even if nothing works - please post back here what you did that worked or didn't work. That kind of information can be invaluable to other members having the same or similar problems - And to me in fixing any problems in the blog.

• 2 months later...

Can we pin this? It seems like every day there is a similar post as this one

I love you so much. you are my hero. you just solve what I thouth impossible.

I could never thank you enough...

by the way i made a mistake, this post was for "JerisEnigma"

Edited by kradons

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

when you load Skyrim .. the first window.. is the word DATA greyed out? If so.. you need to add a line in the skyrimprefs.ini file. Find it .. loc for me is <user name> /documents/my games/skyrim folder. Open with notepad and scroll down to where you can see [launcher]. Written there should look something like this:

[Launcher]

bShowAllResolutions=0

uLastAspectRatio=4

bEnableFileSelection=1 <---- important one here as this command allows for the selection of esp files to be loaded.

Once this is done the word DATA in the launcher screen should no longer be greyed out. No need to use that yourself. NMM will do the work for you after that..

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much!! it worked!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

when you load Skyrim .. the first window.. is the word DATA greyed out? If so.. you need to add a line in the skyrimprefs.ini file. Find it .. loc for me is <user name> /documents/my games/skyrim folder. Open with notepad and scroll down to where you can see [launcher]. Written there should look something like this:

[Launcher]

bShowAllResolutions=0

uLastAspectRatio=4

bEnableFileSelection=1 <---- important one here as this command allows for the selection of esp files to be loaded.

Once this is done the word DATA in the launcher screen should no longer be greyed out. No need to use that yourself. NMM will do the work for you after that..

Hope this helps.

thanks it helps me