Real 1st Person view (WIP)

3AMt

Be sure to update this thread with a link when you get a file hosted

Unfortunately I'm far away from a releaseable version. Too much glitches at the moment

Hope to get them fixed soon but most of this needs to wait until the CK comes out.

Did you try to simply remove the head from the model ? Without it it will be more easy to fix glitches.

Only the body mesh and the hands are shown for now. This is good in case of the head (helmets are not shown) and bad in case of the feet.

looks great. What armor is that you are wearing?

It's Triss Armor from the witcher 2, available in the nexus download area. I used it because the 1st person mesh is already included and the texture resolution is nice.

I also updated the main topic

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/510412-real-1st-person-view-wip/

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey huys,

having real problems with the battle mode animations. The strange thing is that the animation starts but after a few seconds it goes back to the basic idle animation.

Walking and running is only animated a few seconds after I equip or unequip a weapon to be more specific. After that I only see floating legs. I try to find a solution but switching filenames doesn't work.

I really don't know why the animation only runs when I equip or unequip a weapon and how I could get rid of this :(

Maybe someone here got an Idea?

Edited by 3AMt

Hm, this is a really strange problem. I personally don't have any experience with things like this but as far as my knowledge goes a fluid walking animation consists of iterations of the same animation. Look out for a modifier which defines how often and under which circumstances the animation is played.

But as I said I don't know anything about the specific mechanics.

Edited by Cowoner

Hm, this is a really strange problem. I personally don't have any experience with things like this but as far as my knowledge goes a fluid walking animation consists of iterations of the same animation. Look out for a modifier which defines how often and under which circumstances the animation is played.

But as I said I don't know anything about the specific mechanics.

wow, YES! I found the solution. Somehow its connected with the "behaviors files". Not all 3rd person behaviors work in 1st person (only magicbehavior and mtbehavior) the other ones have to stay as 1st person.

Now the animations can be renamed ("1hm_runforward.hkx" needs to be copied and renamed to: "1hm_1stp_run.hkx" for example) and finally it works now. Only some block animations are extremly hard to find...

But Im pretty sure I'll get them soon...

Than I can focus on the werewolf and horse riding problems. Hope the CK comes out early this month...

Wow great =D First person body request My request xD

And this maybe help you Immersive First Person Body (Oblivion) or P-Froggys First Person Body (Oblivion)

Cool, you've requested this!

Yes, I know the "Immersive First Person Body" I played countless hours with this mod.

That's why I like to make something similar for Skyrim. I'm already in contact with Loup Sombre. :D

P-Froggys First Person Body I followed this mod a while but unfortulatly never played it (was done with oblivion when it came out).

Hi, Just added this mod to the my website, cannot wait for release =D

Cool, thnaks!

Edited by 3AMt