Skyrim Offline

JGARYP

It is not possible to play Skyrim on your PC LEGALLY without the use of Steam. You can't download the patches from Bethesda's website to update your game when they come out. If it was JUST to register the game as it was on launch day, the issue would be moot. But as we all know of the early hotfix requiring Steam to be active to play Skyrim that is not the case.

It is not possible to play Skyrim on your PC LEGALLY without the use of Steam. You can't download the patches from Bethesda's website to update your game when they come out. If it was JUST to register the game as it was on launch day, the issue would be moot. But as we all know of the early hotfix requiring Steam to be active to play Skyrim that is not the case.

The ONLY law where this may be true is the DMA, but as I mentioned, we don't have it yet in my country.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to me what you did wrong was waste your time on a Caribbean cruise trying to play Skyrim.

Seems to me you need to either answer the question or shut the f*(@ up. Fuc*#ing hate losers that post unnecessary replies, mucking up the boards for those who just want a straighter answer.

• 5 years later...

go to your steam library (online) if it says install instead play click install if you already have it installed it should only take 1-3 minutes all steam needs to do is register that you have it allready

the same thing happens when you remove a game from your Steam/SteamApps/Common file