CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

Ive got a question that I asked on the official mod spot, but I think you will probably see it here. I wanted to make a never nude mod to your mod, but here is the problem, even when creating my own no-nude underwear, I come out with a very unrealistic looking skin. Because its very hard to change an object space normal map, I cant make one where it doesnt look like it is just painted over the top of the breasts. I would need to create my own model to do so, however, Im not very good at creating models. So, that is why I request to CherryHotaling~ can you please create a never nude mod to this mod? It would be GREATLY appreciated.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got a question that I asked on the official mod spot, but I think you will probably see it here. I wanted to make a never nude mod to your mod, but here is the problem, even when creating my own no-nude underwear, I come out with a very unrealistic looking skin. Because its very hard to change an object space normal map, I cant make one where it doesnt look like it is just painted over the top of the breasts. I would need to create my own model to do so, however, Im not very good at creating models. So, that is why I request to CherryHotaling~ can you please create a never nude mod to this mod? It would be GREATLY appreciated.

I am not sure i understand.

Simply open the UV map and paint on it in photoshop what you want to paint then save it as the skin file and your done.

Making new clothing for it isnt feasible since you would have to wear it and you cant wear clothing under armor in layers of removal currently.

Hello,

Awesome work on the mod thus far! Enjoying it.

Sorry if this was answered somewhere but the physics aren't scaling with the weight slider for some reason. They're super jiggly for the whole range instead of increasing/decreasing. Is there maybe a specific file that's corrupted? Any ideas would be appreciated :) Thanks!

Simply open the UV map and paint on it in photoshop what you want to paint then save it as the skin file and your done.

Making new clothing for it isnt feasible since you would have to wear it and you cant wear clothing under armor in layers of removal currently.

Well, here is what I mean. The nipples are still shown almost as if instead of it being clothing, its is just body paint. Im wondering if there is any way to make it look more realistic.

Well, here is what I mean. The nipples are still shown almost as if instead of it being clothing, its is just body paint. Im wondering if there is any way to make it look more realistic.

Sure with textures.

So start photoshopping hehe

• 4 weeks later...

Seems as though I just dropped it into the Data folder. Here's the directory I had to go through

C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data

That seemed to do it, except I don't have the body slider (which I placed in the same location)

Plus, it seems to have opened the other 'directories' (i.e. data/meshes/... etc etc.)

Also there's a Meshes folder as well, I might have installed it wrong? I've got the mod working, except the fact that I can't seem to bring up the body slider

Seems as though I just dropped it into the Data folder. Here's the directory I had to go through

That seemed to do it, except I don't have the body slider (which I placed in the same location)

Plus, it seems to have opened the other 'directories' (i.e. data/meshes/... etc etc.)

Also there's a Meshes folder as well, I might have installed it wrong? I've got the mod working, except the fact that I can't seem to bring up the body slider

I'm having the exact same problem.

Installed the meshes and textures folders in to the Skyrim data folder, but nothing is happening in game. Only one weight slider visible in game from the showracemenu console command and that`s the vanilla weight slider.

Currently only have the CHSBHC mod installed to rule out other conflicts but I got a feeling I'm missing something. Any guidance would be welcome.

I'm having the exact same problem.

Installed the meshes and textures folders in to the Skyrim data folder, but nothing is happening in game. Only one weight slider visible in game from the showracemenu console command and that`s the vanilla weight slider.

Currently only have the CHSBHC mod installed to rule out other conflicts but I got a feeling I'm missing something. Any guidance would be welcome.

Same prob here :confused: