CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

I can't help thinking that maybe this mod would be more popular if it had a more meaningful title. Hot Files and Latest Files both get truncated, possibly other parts of the site as well. It seems plausible that many people don't read past the "CHSBHC body mod and BBP" to the "Breast and Butt Physics" part that actually summarises what the mod does.

So it could use a title that quickly describes the mod, but is also more catchy. I'm leaning toward something like More Alluring Bouncy Bits (and possibly More Alluring Dangly Bits if you're planning on doing the same thing for males)... But perhaps it's better brainstormed. :D

Edited by TheCaptn

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit, the current name does seem kinda... off.

Honestly, it makes sense, but a lot of people are impatient, and will likely look right past it.

Yeah its probably too late for the change now hehe.

But I made the Description Prettier! lol (Check the first page of this post or the Download description to see what I mean)

Thats something right?? ....... right?

*Pouts*

If there is an option to make the Argonian female flat-chested, then I approve. What sense does it make for a lizard to have mammaries?

The Argonian race and all the other races use the same femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif

So the short answer is no they cannot have flat chests unless all your females in the game are flat chested.

The long answer is well ....... long and complicated and requires editing the havok files to point to new .nif files and cant be done right now without having some major game issues :(

Edited by CherryHotaling

I just wanted to personally thank you for all of you for the work you have done on this. it is an incredible piece of work considering how it all had to be reverse engineered to work. :thumbsup:

the only problem i have is not being able to enjoy your work as much since i cant figure out how to view the walking animation other then having my follower walk towards me as i walk backwards. in oblivion there was a walk animation for turning around and walking towards the camera instead of walking backwards. in oblivion i spent more time walking backwards then i did walking forward :tongue:

is there a way to view the walking that i am missing?

really love the work just want to see more of it.

I just wanted to personally thank you for all of you for the work you have done on this. it is an incredible piece of work considering how it all had to be reverse engineered to work. :thumbsup:

the only problem i have is not being able to enjoy your work as much since i cant figure out how to view the walking animation other then having my follower walk towards me as i walk backwards. in oblivion there was a walk animation for turning around and walking towards the camera instead of walking backwards. in oblivion i spent more time walking backwards then i did walking forward :tongue:

is there a way to view the walking that i am missing?

really love the work just want to see more of it.

Thank you.

The camera trick is listed in my FAQ's:

Q: How do I move the camera so I can see the front of me while walking, running etc?

A: Open your console and type: "animcam" (Without the quotes) This will allow you to rotate the camera while you walk etc. However you cannot turn your character so you might have to type animcam again to put your camera to default again to turn.

hope that helps

Cherry, there are 2 things I wanted to ask you.

Have you ever re-imported your mt_idle.hkx. I told you that I couldn't use your max file because of version conflict. So I created my own, which was easier as expected with Saiden's input. With this setup I'm able to import all kinds of oblivion animations. But when I import your or my animations, then scale transformations are symetrically destroyed. On NPC Root and NPC COM like a spline over all frames, from around -100 to +100, equal for x/y/z. All other bones are not changing, although a few have values below 100.

Reminds you of the scale/scew problem? Yes. I have reset stretch/scale in the beginning. But whenever I re-import a new animation (yours, mine, BBB, non-BBB) the stretch factor gets destroyed again. Even when I use Saiden's original max file. Never on originals. So something is bad with the export, although I don't see it in game. Have you ever tried? I ask you before I turn to Saiden as last resort.

Second question. You always seem to point out, that your kkx files are rather physics than animation. Maybe I'm ignorant, because my animation knowlegde is purely Oblivion and Blender. So for me, character physics was pretty much only ragdoll, collision, maybe gravity. In your skeleton's prebreast you added "Lag", which sounds like ragdoll to me. Is there anything else? I mean, if you change transformation data, or if you pull on bones or bipeds, it's all animation?

Cherry, there are 2 things I wanted to ask you.

Have you ever re-imported your mt_idle.hkx. I told you that I couldn't use your max file because of version conflict. So I created my own, which was easier as expected with Saiden's input. With this setup I'm able to import all kinds of oblivion animations. But when I import your or my animations, then scale transformations are symetrically destroyed. On NPC Root and NPC COM like a spline over all frames, from around -100 to +100, equal for x/y/z. All other bones are not changing, although a few have values below 100.

Reminds you of the scale/scew problem? Yes. I have reset stretch/scale in the beginning. But whenever I re-import a new animation (yours, mine, BBB, non-BBB) the stretch factor gets destroyed again. Even when I use Saiden's original max file. Never on originals. So something is bad with the export, although I don't see it in game. Have you ever tried? I ask you before I turn to Saiden as last resort.

Second question. You always seem to point out, that your kkx files are rather physics than animation. Maybe I'm ignorant, because my animation knowlegde is purely Oblivion and Blender. So for me, character physics was pretty much only ragdoll, collision, maybe gravity. In your skeleton's prebreast you added "Lag", which sounds like ragdoll to me. Is there anything else? I mean, if you change transformation data, or if you pull on bones or bipeds, it's all animation?

Do this as the same thing happens to me:

Import animation onto your setup following my tutorial on my description page.

Then the character might be all warped out of shape. Leave it like that and REIMPORT the animation again. It should self correct oddly enough.

For your second question. The havok files control everything about the bone system and ragdoll and animation and order of bones and the way the game handles it etc etc etc etc.

So im not sure what your asking lol. I created a Pre breast and Pre butt bone originally to line up the bones properly. Then Twiggy found out how to add the lagg controller to the Pre bones in the skeleton.nif file.

Do this as the same thing happens to me:

Import animation onto your setup following my tutorial on my description page.

Then the character might be all warped out of shape. Leave it like that and REIMPORT the animation again. It should self correct oddly enough.

I did some more investigation, and found that the bad scales are in the kf files converted from our animations. So why this problem goes away with importing twice is beyond me. It doesn't work for me. Are you really sure?

I have also seen scales like 139.7 on the upper arm, which would be noticable in-game, but isn't. So I think that hkxcmd falsely generates that. I reported that to Hologram in his thread.

For your second question. The havok files control everything about the bone system and ragdoll and animation and order of bones and the way the game handles it etc etc etc etc.

So im not sure what your asking lol. I created a Pre breast and Pre butt bone originally to line up the bones properly. Then Twiggy found out how to add the lagg controller to the Pre bones in the skeleton.nif file.

My point is that I think it is confusing to the users (and me :) ) when you always talk about physics, and in reality it's (mostly) animation. So before I read about the lagg stuff I was thinking that you create the bouncing only by using ragdoll.