CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

Hello,

I was hoping you could give me a bit of advice.. I am attempting to rig a long surcoat for my latest custom armour:

http://skyrim.nexusm...m/images/150172

As you can see there are long dangly bits hanging in front and behind the legs, but not at the sides.. (please try to ignore his skinny chicken legs, he isnt finished)..

However the vanilla skeleton does not provide suitable bones for a natural looking animation of the dangly bits..

I then discovered the Flex modifier and tried it out in Max 2012..

It looked AWESOME !!!

But I have seen a post stating that Gamebryo does not support this modifier..

So my question is, do you know any methods/tricks/ways of getting the Flex modifier to work in game? Or if it is entirely impossible?

Many Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Dear Cherry,

Thank you for the mod, its a really wonderous peace. I wanted to ask if it is alright to use what you have done in a mod i am creating (race mod) I am not sure if it is using your mod in it but if it does i want to make sure its ok by you. I am not a master modder but I wanted to give back to everyone on nexus cause i use a lot of everyones but have not done anything on my own and this is a first but still thank you and i look forward to more mods by you :)

JC

How should I copy the files into the data folder if I already have folders names "Meshes" and "Textures?" I changed the names to Meshes1 and Textures 1 and pasted normally, and now the weight (size) sliders work, but not the physics or the nudity.

Just trying to figure this out.

How should I copy the files into the data folder if I already have folders names "Meshes" and "Textures?" I changed the names to Meshes1 and Textures 1 and pasted normally, and now the weight (size) sliders work, but not the physics or the nudity.

Just trying to figure this out.

Never mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Installed it with NMM, works fine when outside, but CTD's when I enter a building with women in it (taverns mostly). where should it be in the load order? I used Boss and FNIS, but may try altering load order to solve the issue.

Edited by Colinpark