Polymorph/shape-shifting mod wanted!

hejpadig

Hello fellow nexers!

I haven't played Skyrim for a month now, played like a maniac during the first month, though. Anyway, I really want a polymorph mod, which enables the player to turn into a bear, deer, elk, hare, wolf etc etc. I know some people have been discussing this, and I also know I'm not the only one interested in this project! I've seen people who said they'd make such a mod, but so far I haven't seen anything sadly.

If you guys know anything about future projects or ongoing ones, please let me know!

Cheers.

Bump.

Has anyone heard anything about such mods? It's only a matter of days before the CK will be released.

i was playing a dwarven robot thing :)

got the file that fix all the camera on them, works great and easy to click in console, but some creatures have different fighting, dragon, u need to add spells through console to use fighting

but its worth it and fun, until the ck arrived, there will be a mod for sure, as all the hard part are done

Bump.

Has anyone heard anything about such mods? It's only a matter of days before the CK will be released.

i was playing a dwarven robot thing :)

got the file that fix all the camera on them, works great and easy to click in console, but some creatures have different fighting, dragon, u need to add spells through console to use fighting

but its worth it and fun, until the ck arrived, there will be a mod for sure, as all the hard part are done

Yeah, it's the monster camera fix mod. It's nice and all, hard work, but the main thing would be if he could add all the transformations to spells instead, so you don't have to type every time you want to change! And the most important thing for me would be the actual fighting, think about fighting as a bear, getting on your hind legs and all!

• 1 year later...