Photo

When I click 'Download with manager' nothing happens?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Calscifer

Calscifer

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I've tried to disable Adblocker but am still getting the same issue.

Any ideas?

MotoSxorpio

MotoSxorpio

Moto Psycho

• Staff
  • 3,507 posts
Do you have NMM open and running when you click the "Download with NMM" button?

Calscifer

Calscifer

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I have fixed it now, downloading mods manually seems to of done the job. Thanks anyway!

ThaHermit

ThaHermit

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
when i click download with manager, nothing happens. i have my nexus mod manager open already when i click to download but nothing happens. no error messages, no prompts, no anything...any ideas on what i should do? this is driving me nuts...

asdgora

asdgora

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

when i click download with manager, nothing happens. i have my nexus mod manager open already when i click to download but nothing happens. no error messages, no prompts, no anything...any ideas on what i should do? this is driving me nuts...

Did you try using different web browsers?

Borborygmus

Borborygmus

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

same here. just seems to have stopped last week or so. i cannot dl any mods with manager, as tho the button is broken. did something change recently?

modder97

modder97

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

same here. just seems to have stopped last week or so. i cannot dl any mods with manager, as tho the button is broken. did something change recently?

ya same here man this really sucks

Penrutet

Penrutet

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
I have the same problem here as well. For some time now the button just doesn't do anything. Could somebody look into this? :unsure:

Penrutet

Penrutet

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Okay, updating the Mod Manager to the latest version (0.20.0) seems to have done the job. :tongue:

Ilovesuperheroes

Ilovesuperheroes

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

got the same problem i have the latest version of mod manager but its still not working 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.876 seconds