Enemy Scaling

Magnivore

Is there a good mod that makes enemies scale better to your level? I find it somewhat under-powered when I'm high level (currently 74) and the enemies don't seem any harder to kill. Maybe their detection, armor rating/gear levels (maybe even smithed to higher), and other related stats should go up in relation to you better. I've upped the difficulty but it doesn't seem to do much. Any good mods for it?

There is a mod that keeps scaling enemies longer than vanilla. I think they will scale up to level 75 or something around there instead of 50 (which is why it's so easy for you now). I don't know the name but it should be easy to find. You can also look at combat mods and sort them by endorsements to find some good ones.

The search function in the mods section is very helpful, try it out.

There is a mod that keeps scaling enemies longer than vanilla. I think they will scale up to level 75 or something around there instead of 50 (which is why it's so easy for you now). I don't know the name but it should be easy to find. You can also look at combat mods and sort them by endorsements to find some good ones.

The search function in the mods section is very helpful, try it out.

I do that frequently to find good stuff, but I haven't been able to find an enemy-scaling mod. There's some ones that make combat more realistic (which I haven't taken the time to read cover to cover yet) but that won't necessarily make the enemies harder.