skyrim breezehome alchemy lab wont add to home

sinnerman69

I had 25000 gold and bought the breezehome and decorated it and the alchemy lab word never leaves the aventus dialog inventory, and there was no potion or alchemy lab in my breezehome even they'll I purchased everything for my home!, only cobwebs in the far left hand corner of the house and a bale of hay and a barrel there I think!..

is there a console command correction additem code or mod fix for this?

not sure if it's dawnguard related either

found this info at the .uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim_talk:Breezehome but it's for the xbox, it's at the bottom of the page

Edited by sinnerman69

I have this same issue since getting dawnguard, the only info / fix i have managed to find so far is to remove the dawnguard dlc, buy the alchemy lab and then add dawnguard again. I have not tested this fix myself yet as I am at least half way through the main quest line and I don't really want to risk removing dawnguard and possibly screwing up / losing something else in the process.

For now I will just have to put up with not having a lab in that house.

I don't recall what you use specifically for the lab, but here are some codes for Breezehome:

e4ecb.disable
e4ee3.disable
e4ef1.disable
e4ef9.disable
e4efb.disable

c6e39.enable
c6e3a.enable
c6e3b.enable
c6e3c.enable
e4ec8.enable
e4ec9.enable
e4eca.enable

I think that gives you all the upgrades.

Just found a fix mod for this problem added to the Steam Workshop by Griffinsong - It's called "Dawnguard Breezehome Alchemy Lab Fix" and it's under Category: Gameplay, Houses, Miscellaneous.

Also, thanks to gsmanners for the console commands.

• 2 years later...

I don't recall what you use specifically for the lab, but here are some codes for Breezehome:

e4ecb.disable
e4ee3.disable
e4ef1.disable
e4ef9.disable
e4efb.disable

c6e39.enable
c6e3a.enable
c6e3b.enable
c6e3c.enable
e4ec8.enable
e4ec9.enable
e4eca.enable
I think that gives you all the upgrades.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

I had the chat option to buy all the upgrades but Avenicci did not take my money and did not give me any upgrade. Now i can enjoy my Breezehome !

Edited by Alkar41

• 8 months later...
Is there something that can work for all homes you can purchase throughout skyrim? cause the console commands worked perfectly for the Breezehome, but my house in Solitude still won't get decorated. I've gone to the steward about three times and purchase the living room and the children's room and when I go to the house, they're never there. what can I do that'll help with all homes I purchase?

Is there something that can work for all homes you can purchase throughout skyrim? cause the console commands worked perfectly for the Breezehome, but my house in Solitude still won't get decorated. I've gone to the steward about three times and purchase the living room and the children's room and when I go to the house, they're never there. what can I do that'll help with all homes I purchase?

Bit of a necro but I'm guessing you made full use of the search function, kudos! :P

I did a quick search of my own, and found this, hope it helps!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/477049-renovate-your-house-with-console/