**Be Warned before you move on, a lot of the things you do can have permanent effects on your house**
- Bookshelves cannot be moved or altered using this method, if you attempt to, you will be left with a void.
- This also goes for things like Banners, Lighting, Weapons Racks, Mannequins.
- Do not delete the door going to and coming from your house. You will not get it back and you will get stuck in your house.
**What you can alter**
- Everything structural, (Roof, Wall, Floor.)
- Basic furniture that doesn't display an item for you. For example a bookshelf displays books, this cannot be spawned properly. Same goes for Mannequins, Weapons racks etc.
- Beds, Cabinets, Chests, Carpets etc etc CAN be spawned. If you are not sure, ask in this thread.
Also in video form, here is a video of someone explaining in detail what it is i'm talking about Click Here
EVERY FORM ID: HERE
MarkForDelete = Delete Object (Open Console, while in console use mouse to click the item you want to delete, leave and return to area or Quicksave/load for the item to actually go away.)
Help X 0 = Replace X with query (ex. Help Bed 0.) to find everything named bed and get the objects ID.
Placeatme X = Replace X with Object ID (ex. Placeatme AF6AE.) Click a position while in console, will place the object there. (rarely works)
Player.placeatme X = Same as above except places object directly below you. Look straight ahead for object to spawn straight.
TWF = Wire frame to check clipping of objects.
TCL = Fly to allow you to place objects in air or on wall.
Getpos x,y,z = Gets the position of an object (ex. getpos z)
Setpos x,y,z # = Sets the position of an object. (ex. setpos z 250 ) good used with getpos to take floors z axis, then set your objects z axis to be the same.
Getangle x,y,z = Gets the angle of an object (ex. getangle z)
Setangle x,y,z # = Sets the angle of an object. (ex. setangle z 245 )
Rotate x,y,z # = Rotates the object manually. (ex. rotate z 245)
Setscale # = Sets size of object.
Standard Object IDs:
D54FF (alchemy table)
D5501 (enchanting table no legs)
727A1 (tanning rack)
9C6CE (smelting oven)
C5893 (display case) C5894 (little larger) C5892 (larger) C5891 (largest)
AF6AE (apothecary's Satchet)
Noble Set pieces: "pretty" dark wood furniture that you see in noble houses.
109D86 Bookcase (Note this is not a bookshelf, but can hold unlimited number of books)
C2A04 (Small Wardrobe)
C2A05 (Medium Wardrobe)
6B303 (Large Wardrobe)
6B36B (Single Bed)
6B3D3 (Double Bed)
C2A06 (End Table)
F5B98 (Marble Table 1)
F5B9C (Marble Table 2)
C2A00 (Noble Bench Large)
C2A03 (Noble Bench Small)
06B30E (noble chest the long narrow one)
Mounted Head IDs:
B2456 (Dragon Head)
DD9E0 (Elk Male)
CF264 (Snowy Elk)
3fA65 (Elk Antlers)
DD9E1 (Elk Female)
D928F, d928d (Sabre Cat)
D9289, d9288 (Wolf)
D8282, d9281, d927f (Bear)
3858F (Slaughter Fish)
My Steam Screenshots. Each Screenshot has the ID in the bottom of the Console.
Every Item ID: Click Here. (the best decorating categories are on right.)
Edited by Shawkab, 04 December 2011 - 10:47 PM.