Le Roy, c’est Moi! - The King, it’s Me! (unofficial DLC)

arkanikorde

Decreasing the size of the world space seems like a smart decision. Also, releasing an update once a month regularly is probably better if you want to keep people coming back than staying silent for months and releasing 3-4 at a time :) I understand you're doing this for free, but you guys are putting a damn lot of time in it and a sizeable and attentive audience usually keeps everyone motivated.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi guys!

We are still alive, and we absolutly want to share this mod with you, but it won't be possible if nobody new help us.

That's why I ask you to share our mod, our news, this page or whatever else about the mod on social networks, forums, or everything else saying that we need new modders, modelers, artists, testers, composers, writers, or everyone who can help us on this project.

We love our mod, and it is why we won't abandon it. ;)

And thanks for all of our fans who are still following this project since so many years.

We will post news soon to explain what's happening exactly and how you could help us.

Edited by Nierven

I adore mods like these. You will be able to choose your nobles?

Will we get the chance to mystery game style expose any revolutionary element, and stop chaotic plots, finding clues and setting example, sentencing, and establishing a wonderful yet classical system for the peasantry?

Sort of fantasy neoclassical if we choose?

The sort of thing that can only work and keep people content in sword and sorcery epics? You know where peoples better nature is the dominate local factor?

Edited by skyquest32

The sort of thing that can only work and keep people content in sword and sorcery epics? You know where peoples better nature is the dominate local factor?

You know, for now, we just want to publish a part of our mod, it means a region, like Skyrim without its main quest, but still with many things to start it, like a Civil War. For example you will have to choose between two important people for the title of earl of Penthiver county. It certainly won't be a complete experience but just something to start with. :)

And thanks a lot for your support antdd. I spoke to Elros yesterday about your proposition, and we both think it won't be a great thing. To explain it, your money could be used to promote the mod on Facebook or launching a Website and pay for a server. Maybe you're not using a social network, but if you do, then sharing our mod could help us a lot more: making it more visible without having to pay Facebook, and so attract potential modders. As we have a forum and many communities like this one on Nexus, we don't really need a new website.

I must have to thank you for your proposition, knowing that you would donate for us gives an important feeling, and make us remember that we still have fans, and this is just incredible! ^^

Edited by Nierven