Adopt More Kids

autumnsky38

Okay, I can't believe I'm writing this because I don't have kids in real life and never wanted them in Skyrim either, BUT, I ended up adopting two girls on a whim and now they're in my Lakeview Manor House. Well, tonight I saw this poor thing at the Bannered Mare who's only guardian is the beggar dude, and I felt so bad for her. I wish I could adopt her too, but I guess two is the limit right now, so I'd like to see a mod that allows you to adopt more children and maybe put two or three of them in each of your Hearthfire houses.

Lord. My hormones must be kicking in! LOL

Thanks guys,

Tracy

No, ya'll aren't alone...Ive seen several topics on this subject. In my Heljarchen Hall near Whiterun I have two small beds for the kids downstairs, two small beds for followers upstairs plus two full sized beads, one in the downstairs bedroom and one upstairs. I'd like to see the two smaller beds upstairs made to be childrens beds too and the adoption limit raised to four since my followers tend to sleep in the large downstairs bed anyway.

Yah, one could even make another orphanage to compete with the kind one :)

I'm in the same situation, I would love to help those many children around and the dogs also :) albeit I'm sure the brats will prefer a spider or an ice troll as pet maybe.

Edited by nosisab

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've looked at this in the CK myself, and I'd have to say it's beyond my skill at this point. Maybe when I become a little more familiar with the scripts used that will change, but for the time being I'm afraid I'd simply screw things up if I tried. It seems there are many variables in many scripts that have to be cross referenced to adjust the adoption cap, so it would cost even the most skilled modder/scripter time and effort, and I imagine a good bit of headache medicine to make it work. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it WILL take a very highly skilled and knowledgeable person with a good bit of time on his/her hands to see this mod brought to life. I would gladly be one of the first in line to download it if it happens, but I think it'll be a while before we get this mod due to the amount of work, patience, skill, and knowledge it will require to create.