redfiredsoul - BANNED

redfiredsoul banned.

Reason for the ban

Demanding payment for mod content and technical support.

Violation of site regulations.

From our terms of service:

Do not ever ask for donations.

Do not upload files that require users to pay any sort of financial sum for parts or all of your file. You cannot charge money for the files you upload to Nexus sites.

From upload section:

You should never, ever charge for access to any files, additional content or perks on the Nexus sites. This includes providing a file for free and then requiring users to donate to receive additional features, support or special perks. It is against the rules of this site to incentivise the donation system or ask users to donate to you for additional support or content.

YOU MAY NOT ASK FOR DONATIONS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM ON THE SITES, INCLUDING IN YOUR FILE DESCRIPTIONS.

Quote from mod comments:

@zemii1 Then why are you the only person who has that bug? It's not caused by my mod. I don't know what else to tell you. If you want full technical support for my mod then join my private blog.

If people refuse to buy access to my private blog (for a few louzy dollars) which is what I created the mod for in the first place then how can you expect from me to create custom animations and give full technical support on demand?

Seems very unfair if you ask me. I answered most questions in my videos and tutorials. If you want personal support and custom animations then join the Sexy Adventures in Skyrim community.

*blog link removed*

Article post from the mentioned blog:

Sexy Adventures in Skyrim is about creating erotic adventures in Skyrim and sharing them in our community (private blog & forum).

When you purchase Sexy Adventures in Skyrim you get access to our private blog which contains all our sexy adventures (episodes). We are always adding new episodes. We will also give you instructions on how you can create your own episodes.

We made some samples so you can decide for yourself if this is something for you.

Now available for only $4.99 dollars!

Reference post

I want to further clarify this ban by explaining that if you want to charge for your mods on your own site that's completely your own prerogative. What you do on your own site, with your own mods, is your choice. Legal or not. However, you cannot, and we won't allow you to promote this type of activity on the Nexus. Our rules are very clear on the issue. If you want to promote your mod on the Nexus, you stick to our rules.