MoonForge Help

Damien324

I want to know where to find the moonforge and not the lunar one in silver moon camp i cant find it anywhere and i have been to all the places like high horthgar and every place like that can anyone help because i want to forge the lotr weapons. please help

I want to know where to find the moonforge and not the lunar one in silver moon camp i cant find it anywhere and i have been to all the places like high horthgar and every place like that can anyone help because i want to forge the lotr weapons. please help

There is no "moon forge" within the vanilla game. A mod would have to add that. Any idea as to what mod you have installed that would add a "moon forge"? And the lunar forge is basically a "moon" forge considering "lunar" directly relates to the moon like a lunar eclipse. So, I need a bit more information as to what this "moon forge" is before I can help you.

-Elsarian

I think you might be referring to the "Skyforge" which is in the city of Whiterun right behind Jorvaskr. The LOTR weapons can be forged there if I am thinking of the same mod as you. Might want to go there and see if you can forge them from there because I'm pretty sure that that's what you're trying to find.

Hope this helped.

-Elsarian

Sorry for the triple post, but this mod here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5727 allows you to craft the weapons at any forge. Also, this is the best LOTR Weapons pack on the nexus in terms of endorsements, so this should definitely fix your problem.

Merry Christmas and Happy Gaming.

-Elsarian

Its near the Etched Tablet III in the trail to High Hrothgar

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj615/sergiobor/TESV2012-12-2622-06-32-02_zpsaafec4c8.jpg

at left is the Tablet, and on right is moonforge with Azura statue

Edited by sergiobor

You might want to update your Game Version to 1.8 I had a Similar issue with The Dragon Knight armor not showing up for me under v1.7 after I updated to v1.8 it showed up or you might need to change your load order.. Edited by Kanarus