TUTORIAL: REMOVING UNWANTED MAGIC EFFECTS FROM THE PLAYER

steve40

I have stumbled upon a quite disturbing bug with shadows of object, which are behind my character. They just appear on him. Also missing eyebrows and probably facial hair. The effect disappears for some time once i enter showracemenu or use incorporeal shout, but reappears shortly after. I've been searching for a similar problem on forums but didn't find anybode with such.

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I am not able to remove the smoke effect. I already tried everything i could find out (Cureall batch file, many spell ids/shaders also tried to reset them with the directors tools mod) Here are some screenshots of the effect http://steamcommunity.com/id/SrimeHD/screenshots/ (the solstheim screenshots) this also appears in every other area. I got this effect after fighting the ash spawns outside raven rock (i suppose). As you can see on the screenshots even the first person view is very blurry when moving which makes the game really painful to play. Thanks in advance.

Edit: It seems like the screenshots don't really show the problem. It looks like the ash spawn effect with some black/brown smoke. I added some new screenshots now. The smoke and the particles coming out of the body should be visible now. The first person screenshots show the blurry sight.

Edited by SrimeHD

http://i.imgur.com/isrxJjz.jpgOk i play skyrim a lot..LIKE A LOT and i have bugs like we all do in the mods we use. but i try to fix them by my self...so after 10 hours and almost one broken pc screen i had enough!!! so here is my bug http://imgur.com/isrxJjz there is NO visual effect on me...the only think i noticed is some polygons that start to shrink in first person mode when i look in the sky..
every time i approach an enemy npc this think happen..i saw a similar post with a guy having this glow sparkling effect around every npc he went near....

PLZ HELP

Edited by DarknessGR

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey i got a really annoying magical effects when sometimes casting spells, i don't know if it's a mod or a bug, but sometimes i get staggered and sometimes i get pushed away while some magical effects appear, please help me !

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I`ve got a glitch too, but I can`t found the Spell witch I have. I tought maybe somebody can me help ) cause Google couldn`t :sad:

It`s somekind of Smoke. And If I sneek in First person view - I can`t see anything. That`s really bad for a Assassin Charakter...

I have this same glitch- and like with you it's very annoying in 1st person as the smoke obstructs your view. I've tried Cure all batch file, sexchange, recycleactor, change race, resurrect. Sexchange and recycleactor remove it. However after going to first person or immediately saving, quitting and reloading effect is back. Did you find a fix for this?