About generateFNISforusers.exe

diminishedtob

Hello forums,

I have installed a few mods that require me to run generateFNISforusers.exe I ran it and it said 369 animations for 3 mods successfully included. then says 1 warning underneath. Is this gonna cause a problem for my game, and am I gonna have to uninstall and fix it.

I have 1 warning too, and mine running nicely. But what is your warning? mine is about a behavior file what can cause problem, and should be removed... well did not cause problem, so i let it be there.

• 3 months later...

Hello forums,

I have installed a few mods that require me to run generateFNISforusers.exe I ran it and it said 369 animations for 3 mods successfully included. then says 1 warning underneath. Is this gonna cause a problem for my game, and am I gonna have to uninstall and fix it.

Hello forums,

I have 1 warning too, and mine running nicely. But what is your warning? mine is about a behavior file what can cause problem, and should be removed... well did not cause problem, so i let it be there.

1. You should remove the files that are contained in the warnings... you may not have issues now, but they might develop later during other animations that you haven't had happen yet.

Where do i download this GenerateFNISforUsers.exe program? :S

2. You can get FNIS through the mod page, here ----> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811

Why do you want to download it if you don't know what it is? And why can't you use a search engine and go to the first result?

3. Why reply to a post to start an argument about whether someone should or shouldn't download something, and tell them to google it? The whole point of these forums is to help people... not look for someone who you thinks asked a stupid question, then tell them to google it. If you don't want to answer... don't.

I ignored a FNIS warning for a majority of my game... as soon as I hit a spot with the "float up" animation, it wouldn't work... spent many many hours trying to trouble shoot... finally removed a single behavior warning I had ignored so many times previous, and all was right... it's frustrating when something so simple, that you knew about weeks or months prior doesn't come to mind, because you are so used to ignoring it.

TL;DR = Fix the FNIS warnings... you'll be glad you did later :D

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Can someone tell me plainly where the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe file is located? I cannot find it, even though I have the FNIS mod. Can't find anything that tells me how to use it or where it is on the forums, no help in chat, and nothing on Google.

The next step is going to be to take a sledgehammer to the laptop, and then I won't have to worry about it anymore.

Can someone tell me plainly where the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe file is located? I cannot find it, even though I have the FNIS mod. Can't find anything that tells me how to use it or where it is on the forums, no help in chat, and nothing on Google.

The next step is going to be to take a sledgehammer to the laptop, and then I won't have to worry about it anymore.

You cannot find it? One the FNIS page there are 2 install instructions (one regular, one extended), one article, and 2 videos which tell you what to do.

• 6 months later...

Why do you want to download it if you don't know what it is? And why can't you use a search engine and go to the first result?

@myztikrice How about instead of you being a jackass to people why don't you try explaining it to them so they know what it is or better yet don't reply to their posts at all if you can not or will not be helpful.