Please help

noxiousnoob

Hey guys I'm trying to help out a friend who does some great creation modding and right now I wan't to know if it is possible to make a room that has the word walls in it that would work. For instance a Pre CC save that has a created home that has a hall dedicated to learning all the shouts off the word walls. Is this scripting possible and if so how?

Sounds like a nice idea to me. :smile: I think your friend would want to read/watch the papyrus tutorials. I have been working on learning scripting lately (don't even know enough to be a noob yet!) , and I know I ran across a tutorial on shouts, but I cannot find it now, of course. It might also help them to open up the word walls in the CK are and take a look at how they are set up. (It shouldn't hurt anything to do this as long as you don't save.)

Very possible and totally not needed. Shouts can be added via the console.

I know it's not necessary but thought it would be a cool and different way to have all shouts in one spot in your home if you guys want check out this save

http://www.game-tuts.com/community/f145/dovahgolt-custom-honeyside-manor-pre-cc-xbox-360-a-121327/

I guess, well I'm sure you could just load an area with a wall and look at the triggers and how it's setup. You can always copy and paste a wall and duplicate the triggers to a new mod ... May have to change a name or two. Once you get one working solo, you got it. Just repeat process off that new mod ...

If modders figured out how to copy them bookshelf's believe me anythings possible. (and they have)

Open up that CK and load up data till you're punch drunk, best tutorial ever.

Edited by Jason2112