How to Install Morrowind Plug-ins

Baphomet

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slight problem, whenever I try to go to zipgenius.com I always get "error 404-http not found" crap... Can I get it some other way?

EDIT:

Ignore this post, it is working now. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Love the site lay out first good work........Ok heres my problem I downloaded the quiver of many arrows mod..(morrowind). The file looks like an esp file you know the little knife thing, even has the esp extension, only thing is want show up on start screen for me to check it......went into folder and found file it says this.

upload-1120288731-Quiver Of Many Arrows.esp

What am I to do with this...doubt win-zip, win-rar, win-ace, or jedi force powers will open this

by the way tried several other files and all files I chose looked the same..ie. upload- then the file name.

Is this a glitch or am I in a deminsional black hole with terminal brain malfarktion (sic)

Uh.. once i set the plug in as active, how the heck do i open it? There is no 'open' feature in the menu. the only one is at the very top, which i cannot access with the window open.

Uh.. once i set the plug in as active, how the heck do i open it? There is no 'open' feature in the menu. the only one is at the very top, which i cannot access with the window open.

Once you've checked all the plugins you want to use, click OK, then Play. Morrowind will load up the masters and plugins once it starts. Ditto with the Construction Set, but minus the "Play" bit.

Once you've checked all the plugins you want to use, click OK, then Play. Morrowind will load up the masters and plugins once it starts. Ditto with the Construction Set, but minus the "Play" bit.

*smiles*

Yes, i know how to install plug ins, thanks.

But the original thread creator said to open each individually, and then save it as something, or whatever he said.. and that didn't work heh.

• 5 months later...
Complimenting people on their post is nice, but it really doesn't add to the thread, and thus is spammy, and also if the thread is months old it falls under necromancy. Please see our rules before posting in future, thanks. ^^

• 4 years later...

Hello guys.

Newbie here. If someone could explain this to me, please do it as detailed as possible. Anyhow: I cannot seem to make my plug-ins work for some reason. I have opened Data Files through the splash-screen and marked the "little boxes" in front of all my plug-ins, but they won't work in the game. There's absolutely no difference altough I tried to install things such as better heads, better bodies, better landscapes, different skies and so on.

What is wrong?

• 2 years later...