Derok

Do you like the voice acting in this Argonian Shouts mod? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46364

Stardusk sounds pretty nice to me in the realm of human words, but outside of that realm I prefer voices which don't even sound like they should speak, like the growls and hisses of Argonians in Morrowind.

What sort of mod do you plan to make, if you don't mind revealing that already?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to make an argonian archer/cartographer that shows off the UBR mod and uses my custom armor. He'll have an optimized written AI and, for those with immersion mods, he'll have 'wayfinding', since he's a mapmaker. I want to get over about 300 phrases voice-acted for him so he can be VERY immersive/talkative.

I plan to make an argonian archer/cartographer that shows off the UBR mod and uses my custom armor. He'll have an optimized written AI and, for those with immersion mods, he'll have 'wayfinding', since he's a mapmaker. I want to get over about 300 phrases voice-acted for him so he can be VERY immersive/talkative.

Like Inigo is for the Khajiit?

An update to everyone! I am about to take possession of Unique Beast Races. Derok is almost done with the underwear (for the non-adult version of the mod), and then I shall gain the file and hit the pavement with the armor conversions!

An update to everyone! I am about to take possession of Unique Beast Races. Derok is almost done with the underwear (for the non-adult version of the mod), and then I shall gain the file and hit the pavement with the armor conversions!cool

Nice, i can't wait. :D

Edited by nyonker

Also, the mod page will go up within ONE WEEK, although most armor will NOT be finished by then. All boots will get COMPLETE mesh overhauls for the feet, so it's all much nicer looking.

I want the community to provide pics of their argonians and Khajiit for the page when the mod is officially released, if anyone wants to help with that!