Derok

Yea, that's how you do that. Thanks for sharing.

But acually is better if you select remove block instead of just remove.

Edited by Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yooo, you guys didnt finish up the khajiit boots, or did i miss somethin? :U

i think they decided it was imperative to release the mod finally and then fill in the armors in updates

rather than letting it stay unreleased with nobody using it at all

You can just let this thread die, guys. It lasted way too long. Why don't we all post in the mod page instead?

But no, no boots for Khajiit. Maybe Damian can do that, but i don't want to annoy him after all this time.

Edited by Derok

This Overgrowth update video is all about their new outfit concept art, and since it's a game about digitigrade anthros all of the clothing is really our kind of cool. Sorry if this thread should die, but I'd have felt weird posting a Youtube link on the mod page.

Yes, I think this thread has finished its duty now that the mod has been released. People go here and don't understand what the hell is going on in this thread, because don't forget that we are on "mod talk" and this originally a thread about the development that has been completely derailed.

I added an off topic on the mod page, I'd like if we all post here, so people that are not interested don't have to see stuff that isn't related to the mod. By the way Overgrowth looks interesting but the development is so slow that people lost interest.

Edited by Derok