Nexus Mod Manager download servers extremely slow?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This problem just occured to me while downloading a 1GB+ file from Nexus. I tried to change servers etc. but nothing changed my download speeds. Instead I went into Windows Control Panel, and added Mod Organizer (which I use) to the be allowed by the firewall. After that I suddenly got full speed!

Hopefully this will help other with the same problem!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm experiecing this problem too: 5-20kb/s here and then "error: unable to finish the download".

I've tried changing servers, all avaliable in the mod manager, tried downloading manually, allowing the mod manager in the firewall, disabled the antivirus and nothing works.

This problem started about 3 days ago and I haven't done anything different from the usual.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here are my thoughts about this:

So your internet is just fine-if you look under threads @ download manager, if it is 1 then your the only one downloading the item currently. Lets say there is two people downloading the same file, they both will have the same files right? It's like copy & pasting, but in the cloud. The system will know what you are downloading with the other person. When the person is done, the thread (person) will be removed from the download.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my thought, and it might be proven wrong what-so-ever since downloading small files is fast rather than large files.