[Help]Dual Sheath Redux

splurkey

I've been trying everything for the passed two weeks to get this mod, I've followed detailed walkthroughs to the letter, and still I'm having problems with it.

I've decided to simply give up with it, it looks like an amazing mod but it's simply beyond me what I'm doing wrong. I've downloaded mods for years, and I manually install everything. But this mod simply isn't worth my many hours of anger.

Good luck to everyone having issues.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to be having a problem with this mod where it works just fine afer I install the xp32 skeleton and CBBE but then it somehow gets broken after I install CHSBHC - BBP or add some weapons & clothing to the game.

I've tried removing dual sheath and then xp32 and then re-adding xp32 and then dual sheath but can't get the dual sheath to work again.

I think I noticed when I re-added xp32 that I was asked to overwrite something in CBBE.

okay so i followed the install to the letter patched it and activated the patch esp and ran FINS yet when i load the game it says i need to run the patch and activate it i dont it over and over and nothing i had many problems with this mod b4 trying to get it to work i think it worked once b4 i have no idea how i got it to work that time but now that im trying to install it again its not working

had to reinstall cause i did a clean skyrim reinstall

Ok, just for info, here's my load order (and the mods installed), all works perfectly : :ninja:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
AzarHair.esm
SPIKE.esm
SLFC.esp
Correctif - Skyrim.esp
Correctif - Dawnguard.esp
Correctif - Hearthfire.esp
Correctif - Dragonborn.esp
AOS.esp
FantasySoundtrackProject.esp
FantasySoundtrackProjectCombatMusic.esp
VanillaReducedTextures.esp
VanillaReducedTexturesDG.esp
VanillaReducedTexturesDB.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Tribunal Maskes by Zairaam.esp
Tribunal Robes by Zairaam.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
BetterFittingSteelHelms.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
Proper Aiming.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
SPTUnlimitedAmulets.esp
SPTUnlimitedAmuletsDawnguard.esp
SPTUnlimitedRings.esp
SPTUnlimitedRingsDawnguard.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
Locational Damage.esp
No Skill Limit.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
crimsonquestmarkers.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
PSMainQuestDelayerSkyrim.esp
PSMainQuestDelayerSkyrim -- Dawnguard.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
SPTUnlimitedAmuletsDragonborn.esp
SPTUnlimitedRingsDragonborn.esp
ReProccer.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

- Download and install all mods and patches,

- Run the DSRedux patcher,

- Run BOSS,

- Put the DSRPatch at the bottom.

All is good !!!! Have fun ! :laugh:

• 1 month later...

The patch installed fine but my left handed weapon still doesn't appear sheathed with modded weapons.

I am having the SAME problem everything seemed to have gone fine no errors or that Not Detected thing when I play Skyrim . BUT when I sheathe my weapon it doesn't show it... Why is is this mod so difficult?.. Why can't you just simply install it VIA Nexus Mod and that's it like regular mods.... and furthermore help me with this someone!!!

I am running Nexus Mod, Winrar, and Windows 8.1

and side note I'm not sure what "Java" you're all talking about.. I'm over here thinking "javaw", "javaws" and "java" not sure which one you're all talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

Pay attention, this one refers to this part of DracoApis's guide: "now in the Skyrim folder go to Data/SkyProc Patchers inside is a folder called Dual Sheath Redux inside that use the Dual Sheath Redux Patch executable jar file WITH JAVA, if .jar is not already associated just right-click,properties, opens with . . ., change and select Java,

(if you don't see it in this new window click browse and search for Java)".

After that, follow his steps.

Good luck! :smile:

My Problem with this is that even though I I do all these steps, Java won't open this file at ALL! I have to go into the console command and type this:

CD /d C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\SkyProc Patchers\Dual Sheath Redux Patch

(This is where the Dual Sheath Redux Patch.jar is located at so replace the text after "/d" to wherever it's located at)

Then this:

java -jar "Dual Sheath Redux Patch.jar"

Btw I'm running Windows 8.1

and I'm using an

ASUS ROG G750JW

Edited by z3r0gk

• 3 weeks later...

Pay attention, this one refers to this part of DracoApis's guide: "now in the Skyrim folder go to Data/SkyProc Patchers inside is a folder called Dual Sheath Redux inside that use the Dual Sheath Redux Patch executable jar file WITH JAVA, if .jar is not already associated just right-click,properties, opens with . . ., change and select Java,

(if you don't see it in this new window click browse and search for Java)".

After that, follow his steps.

Good luck! :smile:

My Problem with this is that even though I I do all these steps, Java won't open this file at ALL! I have to go into the console command and type this:

CD /d C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\SkyProc Patchers\Dual Sheath Redux Patch

(This is where the Dual Sheath Redux Patch.jar is located at so replace the text after "/d" to wherever it's located at)

Then this:

java -jar "Dual Sheath Redux Patch.jar"

Btw I'm running Windows 8.1

and I'm using an

ASUS ROG G750JW

Where did you get your version of Skyrim?

I want to patch the current issue, out message
"There was an exception thrown during program execution: 'java.io.FileNotFoundException: .. \ .. \ Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp (Access is denied)' Please contact the author" and when clicked ok to exit the message "he application could not open the save file output stream. Your settings were not saved "No one knows my problem? already feeling tired