BloodWindBal

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say any game that never gets boring, and wants me to keep playing it :wacko:

likes really chellenging puzzles also.

click see for yourself :cool:

I was at the mall the other day and the gamestop had some ps3 games in the cheapo bin, so i started going through it and came across a mech game called armored core, for answer. well it was only $15 and it is very goood. unlimated customization, decent story line, many interesting bosses. overall the best mech/robot game ive ever played.

I was at the mall the other day and the gamestop had some ps3 games in the cheapo bin, so i started going through it and came across a mech game called armored core, for answer. well it was only $15 and it is very goood. unlimated customization, decent story line, many interesting bosses. overall the best mech/robot game ive ever played.

Witch one did you get, the first to are the best for the ps2. Let me guess armored core 4?.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, hard question:

The game i played the longest would be EVE online

The game i enjoyed the story the most was the Mass Effect series

The game of which i became a fanboy over the years is the Halo series (Halo 3 tops there)

Its a thing depending on personal taste, funny everyone has the same taste about the worst games (E.T on Atari lol) but the best are a hard thing to choose.

That's a hard one in a lot of ways. T2K on the Jaguar? Probably a contender in many ways. Or possible the original Dungeon Master (something like 13 levels on a single sided floppy! Wow!).

It's a LOT easier to pick a "game I like best" rather than a "best game ever." (The first is subjective, the second would require a lot more objectivity.)

For me, without a doubt I can pick one game I've *enjoyed* more than any other: Dragon Age Origins. That one really struck the perfect balance for me. I've played it (and the expansions) all the way through 4 times, and each time was a remarkably different experience with the different decisions and companions. I expect I'll play it at least 2 or 3 more times over the next couple of years. DA2 and DAI are huge disappointments though.