What is your fav. game character

GenDonuts

Samus Aran from Metroid. Not only was she one of the first video game characters introduced to me since I was a wee laddie, and to me she has a great character design and development (even with Metroid: Other M). Underneath all that powerful Chozo suit, cold distant aloof personality, and vengeful merciless bounty hunter exterior, she is rather quite lovely. I particularly adore the fact that she's not a damsel-in-distress, but in the fact the one that does the most rescuing, and is absolutely dreaded by her enemies.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Definitely Commander Shepard.

I mean where else can you see a human being, a race that wasn't even a Council race, nor we were under their radar. Heck, the first reaction when they saw us was blowing the s#*! out of us.

Backstories aside, let's get back to Shepard. He/She is not your run of the mill "chosen one" type character. No. Instead, Shepard is an experienced combatant. And through these combat experiences his / her mental and physical are battle-hardened. That's why Shepard was able to see visions of the Reapers and the Protheans through the beacon in Eden Prime.

Shepard was the first Human Spectre. I mean, that title don't come easy, even for the aliens. And what an exceptional job he/she did.

According through my playthrough:-

-Saving the Council

-Destroyed the Collector Base

-Saved an entire races' fate

-Saved the entire galaxy from absolute extinction

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My favorites are Conker the Squirrel, Shadow the Hedgehog, Mario, Cloud Strife, Edward Kenway, Ajay Ghale and Sephiroth. Those are only some of my favorite (so many... *_*).

Edited by RagamuffinSkullman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...