⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

NMM 0.47.2 bugfix update released

Dark0ne

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #12338075.

Same issue except mine isn't pirated. Seriously, if you think it's pirated look into it and don't use it, all it does is cause problems like you getting banned by finding out the hard way. The rest is all the same with the fact I'm running on bootcamp, Win 7 Ultimate for me.

From your original post

If it's of any relevance, I downloaded the game from a friend who let me borrow it and he told me it wouldn't work online with Steam.

Just how is this not piracy? - I see 2 dead giveaways here

1. I downloaded it from a friend. - that is piracy - plain and simple

2. He told me it won't work online with steam. - if it won't work with steam, it is pirated.

Banned again

Bben46

Edited by bben46

In response to post #12414865.

Actually it was never removed.

Launch the NMM,
click the red buddy icon on the bottom to login and connect with the site until it turns green,
then click the curved green arrow on the right bar,
and together with the latest version information for all your mods retrieved from the Nexus servers there should be the link to the mod page, back where it always was.

hi so i DL the new 48.1 and i cant login. in NMM that's weird. but i can login in the site, uhh how to fix?

EDIT: okay i got it working, i disabled avira then login, then re-enable.

Edited by looooots

I dont know whats been happening behind the scenes but my problems with my account (not being able to login on the homepage, no access to tracked files) have just disappeared overnight and all is back to normal. Yay!

So I don't know what the deal is since the last few updates, but I cannot update automatically anymore (is this for everyone?).

That and the fact after I download the update manually the exe file will NOT open. I double click, open as admin, etc, etc. Very strange. The only way to get around this that I found (and I'm glad I remembered it) was to compress the exe into a zip file quickly. From there I open the zip and then the exe within that. THEN it will open normally and install/update just fine. I don't understand that. I find that very odd as I've never ever had any file do something like this before.

Is it just me or has anyone else had this issue?

Auto-update (or even checking for updates) was deliberately disabled about two revs ago.

Use the "clockwise-pointing green arrow" icon on the left-hand side to perform this function.

I have redownloaded NMM multiple times since the release of this update and with still no luck. When I go to update it, it says updating from, 1.45.7 to 1.46, and despite the amount of times I've re-updated it still says this and then says, this version of NMM is not supported. Please update. And then tells me to use offline. Heeeeeeelp please!!!