Just a quick note, I already did the work to turn 75 into a functional settlement. I was going to do a clean and restore on it eventually as well, but hey, if you are going to do the work... :smile:

Anyway, I don't mind you building on what I've done, merging mods, whatever. My goal isn't "credit" or anything, it's just to get all the vanilla vaults useable for people to play with.

You can find my work at https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51504 You have my permission to use it as you please.

THANKS A LOT!!! YOU ARE SOOO NICE!!!!! THANKS!!!!! How I may be able to thank you??? You are a such nice person thanks

My pleasure. Just take note of the invisible doors I placed near the elevator. Settlers can't use elevators, so the doors make it look like they are (they can path through a load door, but can't work an elevator button, go figure.) You really don't want to delete those doors, or block the one at the top in the gear room (you can't block the bottom one without blocking the elevator, so no worries there). Also make sure you don't break the navmesh in front of them.

Heck, you'll be doing me a favor by cleaning the place up! Let me know when you finish, I'll test it out and if it works add a link to your mod on my page, with directions to "Use this instead, it's much better than my hacked junk."

Just a quick note, I already did the work to turn 75 into a functional settlement. I was going to do a clean and restore on it eventually as well, but hey, if you are going to do the work... :smile:

Anyway, I don't mind you building on what I've done, merging mods, whatever. My goal isn't "credit" or anything, it's just to get all the vanilla vaults useable for people to play with.

You can find my work at https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51504 You have my permission to use it as you please.

THANKS A LOT!!! YOU ARE SOOO NICE!!!!! THANKS!!!!! How I may be able to thank you??? You are a such nice person thanks

My pleasure. Just take note of the invisible doors I placed near the elevator. Settlers can't use elevators, so the doors make it look like they are (they can path through a load door, but can't work an elevator button, go figure.) You really don't want to delete those doors, or block the one at the top in the gear room (you can't block the bottom one without blocking the elevator, so no worries there). Also make sure you don't break the navmesh in front of them.

Heck, you'll be doing me a favor by cleaning the place up! Let me know when you finish, I'll test it out and if it works add a link to your mod on my page, with directions to "Use this instead, it's much better than my hacked junk."

Yeah, you might want to have and put in my 'bonus' too. Just give me a moment to share it as a mod.

52537461-1615850660.png

Edited by RoNin1971

Oh, forgot, my 75 has a working gear door too :)

Oh, forgot, my 75 has a working gear door too :smile:

You can have my vault door too now: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/52085

Yeah, you might want to have and put in my 'bonus' too. Just give me a moment to share it as a mod.

52537461-1615850660.png

I will share it with when all is already but is a very slow process (for being so easy is just purely edit extras and fixing in axis prewar objects in postwar objects) I am having progress on the atrium but its even more slow because I am being extra carefull when scrolling down the project... Btw I am sorry to bother you once more but you say they were issues because some objects were deleted... cutting with right click is not same as deleting in the Cell View window right? So I wont have those issues?

it doesn't matter much if you delete stuff, as long as you clean it up later with xEdit's QuickAutoClean.

In any case you're mod should probably not be loaded before clearing the place out, as it will likely be impossible to learn how the gunners started out. (not sure or tested, just a hunch)