Custom NPC assistance required...

Grabstein

Alright. Everybody is sandboxing just fine. My bard, though, won't *stop* sandboxing to eat or sleep, even though eating and sleeping take presidents.

You...set up the schedule for the different packages in each stack in such a way that they don't actually have overlapping and conflicting hours, right?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've four separate sleep schedules for all nine NPCs. Each, now, has their own sleep package that points them to their own bed, the bard included. As far as the bard goes, though, she shares the same eating package as everyone else, which works for everyone else. I should probably create more. Either way, even with a custom owned sleep package, she doesn't sleep. She just keeps playing and singing. Perhaps I should have a separate "bard" package, with designated hours, instead of a general sandbox package?

Perhaps I should have a separate "bard" package, with designated hours, instead of a general sandbox package?

I thought you'd already assigned separate activity-specific packages to each of them? Anchor her to an x marker for her barding activities and give it a definite schedule + radius. If you do it correctly, she should start sleeping or I'll eat my hat. : P

Sorry if this feels like it's not making much headway to solving your problems. That's why I asked if you could simply post a link to the file. Right now, we're just starry voiding here because we don't have the big picture or the tiny details, only scraps of info that pops up in the course of suggesting this or that.

Anywho, regarding the name calling, did you try setting the cell ownership to none and your NPCs to playerfaction/no faction? What's their crimefaction? (Not that it should matter in a player home...I think).

I'd not gotten around to creating a custom bard package. She's already got her marker but she's in need of a schedule.
Yes, you are helping and I do need to finish cleaning up my mod so you can troubleshoot it. I'll try to do that, tonight.
There is no crime faction and I'd have to check for the cell ownership, I believe it is set to none. I did notice, however, that the name-calling is listed under the "neutral" conversations, so it's possible that I've just missed something with the vocals.

I *really* appreciate your assistance!