shooters with a lot of customization

TheCalliton

I recommend picking up either a free trial or Saint's Row 2 if you're interested. SR2 is the current best in the franchise, even if it is now a very old game(2007-8 if I remember right) and FEELS very old, it does give a good idea of the series core ideals: humor, insane action, total disregard for accepted social norms, and a minigame in which you have to get run over by as many cars as possible(it's like reverse-frogger!)

• 2 weeks later...

Titan Fall does look pretty cool. i will admit, Xbone had a couple of cool games. that ones coming to PC, but the Insomniac one looked fun as well. sorta reminded me of Brink. granted, if Xbox's history remains true, these will be the only few exclusives it has for its entire life :P

It's THE ONLY thing I'll miss-the exclusives. I loved the Halo games, and I'll miss 'em because 343 actually seems to care about the game rather than the money(they made nearly 30 hours of gameplay for Halo4 as DLC, then gave it all away for free as weekly episodic content, plus anyone who pre-ordered got ALL the DLC for free) But hey, as wonderful as Halo is I'm sure I'll find shooters to love on the PS4 and PC. Titanfall looks like a <string of excited superlatives> the new KillZone looks really kinda great, Destiny's art-style is <sweeping superlatives> and the new Tom Clancey game looks pretty darn <cliche'd superlatives>

Yea I forget what it's called. I'd know right away if I heard it. It's like on the tip of my tongue but not quite lol. But it's a F2P multiplayer FPS IIRC

I hear splash damage is doing a spiritual successor to brink. No info i can fin dyet, but Brink is my current fave game, im excited for info

Does anyone still play Brink online? I like to support parkour-based games, but if it's dead, and simultaneously without mod support, I can't see myself buying it.