The sword on the far left, which is a bit like a scimitar, would be very cool. I really liked the Sting from the Lotr weapons pack, and this is basically a longer version. Good ideas, and I would help but i'm not the best at modding. ;]

You mean Orcrist? It's actually in The Hobbit weapon pack.

Oh. Woops. Then again now that I think about it, I actually remember seeing it. And that's the name! I thought it was Orc Cutter or something like that. Thanks!

Orc Race/Armor

There's already an Uruk-Hai armor mod on the Nexus, so why not an orc armor? It'd be pretty cool to see an Orc armor pack considering nearly every orc had different armor. Also, what about a race mod? If you could morph together the vanilla Orc race and the falmer race, there wouldn't be too much else.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ye3iHgLfmgQ/UEvypMA9zbI/AAAAAAAAAv4/eMijETRjcPs/s400/MordorOrcs.jpg

• 1 month later...

Love the idea!

There are already a lot of character and armor mods.

the only thing i still miss in my opinion is some intregration for this lotr stuff in the world of skyrim.

i miss a lot more, but im trying to be realistic :blush:

(expecialy the moria dwarf armor: "There's a Dwarf race mod and this would go along great with it for any player who loves the dwarves. It, along with all the other ideas listed, is extremely lore friendly as well")

• 4 months later...

I see one problem with this you might get cease and desist order if you try and make it a huge project as long as you don't do what the middle earth roleplaying project and that was I think try and take the storyline and put it in skyrim I don't see any reason why you couldn't do this. O.o we certainly need more beard styles there are just not enough beards in skyrim O.o

With the second addition to the triology released, I'd love to see the Mirkwood Elven Armor in Skyrim. It could be implemented as a Heavy set under elven smithing, requiring quicksilver ingots to temper due to their silvery appearance.

http://www-images.theonering.org/torwp/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/thdos-trailer02-080.jpgI really couldn't find any better picture, sorry for the inconvinience.

• 1 month later...

bard's bow and arrow texture from the hobbit the desolation of smaug and make sure that their damage is high, cause their pretty bad-ass weapon. Sorry if this picture couldn't be of much help but this is the most detailed of the bow and arrow texture that i could find. In fact i think that the steel arrow texture be replace with this texture so it doesn't go too overpowered as for the bow, well just do it like the picture right here. Please cause the weapon (i keep saying this) is so bad-asshttp://www.moviedeskback.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/The-Hobbit-The-Desolation-of-Smaug-9.jpg

Edited by Thorinoakenshield10

All those mods would be great but sadly WB and the Tolkien estate takes copyright very seriously.

I would love to play and contribute to something like this but as much as I hope I'm wrong, I think they will shut you down as soon as it gains any sort of popularity. Just like MERP :(

Ill Help! Im Okay with photoshop and I can create Weapons And New NPCs, aswell as new dungeons :D I can start soon.... I just need a bit more info... Where should Erebor/Khazadum/Misty Mountain Be? And Further More Making smaug would be like child's play... ill make a quest so you have to go on an 'Adventure" And Ill program The Shire As where you get the quest (You Will get A Pretty Sweet House and 12 Essential Companions....

(SPOILERS)
12 As Thorin Dies