What is your favorite Basket Full of Equipment outfit?

AnteMaxx

What is your favorite Basket Full of Equipment outfit?

My Basket Full of Equipment NSFW mod currently contains over 100 different outfits. Some outfits have several variations, with major or minor differences. Basket Full of Equipment SFW has less outfits do to the fact that outfits that contain any skimpiness have been omitted. This image, and the other uploaded at the same time, contain most of the outfits in the NSFW version, though not all. All shorts variants for example are absent from these images.

You can share your opinions of these outfits at this discussion page.

Your opinions may influence what outfits I create in the future. Other armor modders my also benefit by learning what type of outfits are preferred by the BG3 player base.

*All skimpy outfits have been censored for these images, as per Nexus guidelines.

100288838-1627942601.jpg

100288838-1627942549.jpg

I haven't explored the newest ones much in game but I'm always a fan of strappy harness styles.

The biker and black leather styles are the first I experienced of your work so they have nostalgia and are often my go to.

I really like what you did with rich trim #2, your execution is much better than my attempt would have been.

I usually dress male characters in the BG Watch #1 or Black Suit #2.

I love the Wizard robes!

e2349da965a13ba037589aab178f5f56.png

The blue color made my Tiefling look so good with his orange skin, I just wished the "skirt" was shorter like a tunic or a jacket > . <

Since I've been planning to draw my BG3 character for ages, I did a "headcanon outfit" for personal reference by photoshoping the cloth pieces that I liked the most some time ago:

038dc33cdbc159ff6960d7629d03e115.png

But pretty much it would be sweet to see some more SFW "skimpy" male outfits. : 3

Edited by Guest

I love all of the outfits! Especially the simple Black suits/outfits. All though, I would love to see more colour and less black, esp. for my good and less darky characters! Btw. I love to see the normal colours of the githyanki bracers and boots for Lae'zel, because the leather boots does not fit her damaged outfit.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

wished more it worked on Karlach and the male companions. I'm also using the mod to allow them to be slotted as camp clothing, but I'm missing out on the cool cloaks and stuff. there are some, imo, game breaking equipment in this thing that I skip over lol like the ring the increases your stats. but overall, a great mod