Photo

What is your favorite Basket Full of Equipment outfit?

8 replies to this topic

AnteMaxx

AnteMaxx

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 433 posts
What is your favorite Basket Full of Equipment outfit?

My Basket Full of Equipment NSFW mod currently contains over 100 different outfits. Some outfits have several variations, with major or minor differences. Basket Full of Equipment SFW has less outfits do to the fact that outfits that contain any skimpiness have been omitted. This image, and the other uploaded at the same time, contain most of the outfits in the NSFW version, though not all. All shorts variants for example are absent from these images.

You can share your opinions of these outfits at this discussion page.

Your opinions may influence what outfits I create in the future. Other armor modders my also benefit by learning what type of outfits are preferred by the BG3 player base.

*All skimpy outfits have been censored for these images, as per Nexus guidelines.

100288838-1627942601.jpg

100288838-1627942549.jpg

AlanaSP

AlanaSP

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 68 posts

BG Watch Armor are my favorite personally

exoticpirate

exoticpirate

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

I haven't explored the newest ones much in game but I'm always a fan of strappy harness styles.

The biker and black leather styles are the first I experienced of your work so they have nostalgia and are often my go to.

I really like what you did with rich trim #2, your execution is much better than my attempt would have been.

I usually dress male characters in the BG Watch #1 or Black Suit #2.

Avallonkao

Avallonkao

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

My favorite s far is this one. Just fits my character perfectly. Thank you so much for this mod. o/

gstQPlU.png
X1zT6GA.png

Maki001

Maki001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I love the Wizard robes!

e2349da965a13ba037589aab178f5f56.png

The blue color made my Tiefling look so good with his orange skin, I just wished the "skirt" was shorter like a tunic or a jacket > . <

Since I've been planning to draw my BG3 character for ages, I did a "headcanon outfit" for personal reference by photoshoping the cloth pieces that I liked the most some time ago:  

038dc33cdbc159ff6960d7629d03e115.png

But pretty much it would be sweet to see some more SFW "skimpy" male outfits. : 3

Edited by Maki001, 07 August 2021 - 01:12 AM.

Divaroma

Divaroma

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

I love all of the outfits! Especially the simple Black suits/outfits. All though, I would love to see more colour and less black, esp. for my good and less darky characters! Btw. I love to see the normal colours of the githyanki bracers and boots for Lae'zel, because the leather boots does not fit her damaged outfit. 

Mideus

Mideus

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Very partial to the Black Tank and Shorts, though after seeing your versions of the BG Watch armor for women, I hope you'll also do the same with the men's suits and vests someday, or perhaps a Biker w/ Shorts version. ♥

JStryker47

JStryker47

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

I'm particularly fond of these two:

97-1635660475-1980808403.jpeg

97-1635801969-424655304.jpeg

Patch 6 even updated githyanki toes, making the sandals look even better on Lae'zel now.

Psygrrl88

Psygrrl88

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 38 posts

Gonna have to say I love the Seraph outfit but wish it came in a more "down to earth" color. Perfect for my archer character - makes me look like a celestial amazon :P

Reply to this topic

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.885 seconds