Changing Bot Randomizer mod

kalevala17

Instead of the OMODs there should be a LIST (?) someplace that the mod chooses from when deciding what to add on. If you delete the plasma entries from there that would get rid of those parts. Well, assuming the mod is written correctly and checks list size instead of hard coding it.

It occurs to me that you aren't getting 'tagged' when I update this thread. You're the only person who's responded. Any advice?

Instead of the OMODs there should be a LIST (?) someplace that the mod chooses from when deciding what to add on. If you delete the plasma entries from there that would get rid of those parts. Well, assuming the mod is written correctly and checks list size instead of hard coding it.

It occurs to me that you aren't getting 'tagged' when I update this thread. You're the only person who's responded. Any advice?

Stop using Merge Plugins. You don't want to merge anything. You want to edit the original mod ESP (make a backup copy first). No one cares if you edit the original, you just can't upload it without the author's permission.

Stop using Merge Plugins. You don't want to merge anything. You want to edit the original mod ESP (make a backup copy first). No one cares if you edit the original, you just can't upload it without the author's permission.

Okay, so without using Merge Plugins (which doesn't really work anyways for what I'm doing) how can I take the new robot levelled lists from one mod and put them as the DeathItem lists in the NPCs from another mod? I want randomized bots with properly randomized loot. I have two perfectly functional mods that I love which I want to make a merge patch for. I know there's a way to do this, I've seen it done with similar things.

Make the mod with the new leveled lists a master of the one you want changed. Then you can use the lists from the master in the other one.

Okay, how do I set it as a 'master'? If you mean just have it loaded, with the other mod listed as the 'active' file, that doesn't work and is how I got a corrup[ted .esp file. Unless you mean to ghave them both loaded in the CK and make a new .esp plugin that uses data from both?

I'm very new to all of this, and can't find good documentation anywhere online. Seriously, those guys making F4NV or the Capitol Wasteland project... where do they learn this stuff? Besides trial and error I mean.

Make the mod with the new leveled lists a master of the one you want changed. Then you can use the lists from the master in the other one.

Okay, so I've actually got it working, in no small part thanks to you!

But while making my changes, I noticed a glaring number of bugs that needed to be corrected (wrong limbs in limb slots, lack of armor or wrong armor, etc.) and I decided to try and 'level' the available OMODs to scale with the player, instead of it being random and encountering an assaultron with stealth blades at level 1. But for some reason whenever I set a level requirement for a mod (like maing the assaultron skull face only appear at level 25+) it never shows up at all on bots, even at level 100. Here's a screenshot.

If this problem gets fixed, I think that's the lst thing I'll need for this mod!

• 2 weeks later...