What about a real-time clock?

TheOnlyJu

I don't know if it's already out there but I don't think it's a hard mod to make.

Just a little clock in the corner of your screen showing the current time in real life.

It would come in handy to keep track of your game time if you need to get somewhere and you always lose track of time when playing skyrim.

If it's already out there, give me the link. And otherwise who's daring enough to take on this perilous quest? And make me (and a lot of other people) a clock ;D

Huh? I have a watch, two clocks on my desk and a mobile phone...

What I WOULD like is to be able to toggle game time on-screen with a key stroke, so the date is shown in Tamriel Format - Turdas, 27 Last Seed, 4E 201.

In fact, I'll post a suggestion.

P.S. What in Nirn happened with my post above? I can't edit or delete it?

Also, I'm getting a Page cannot be displayed error on http://isharameradin.zxq.net/

I'd like to see your tutorials.

No idea what's going on with the site. It is just one of the many totally free website places with some storage space that isn't restrictive on file types or linking to individual files so long as there is the index.html file available for standard web usage. It comes and goes some times. Try later (like another day :P ) if you'd like.

Huh? I have a watch, two clocks on my desk and a mobile phone...

What I WOULD like is to be able to toggle game time on-screen with a key stroke, so the date is shown in Tamriel Format - Turdas, 27 Last Seed, 4E 201.

In fact, I'll post a suggestion.

P.S. What in Nirn happened with my post above? I can't edit or delete it?

Also, I'm getting a Page cannot be displayed error on http://isharameradin.zxq.net/

I'd like to see your tutorials.

you can see the game time on screen with just a key stroke. its the "Esc" key. then press it again to make the Turdas 27 Last Seed, etc disappear. :ermm:

you can see the game time on screen with just a key stroke. its the "Esc" key. then press it again to make the Turdas 27 Last Seed, etc disappear. :ermm:

In the bottom right hand corner!

You know, I've been playing Skyrim for 16 months and I don't remember seeing that before!

Cheers!

~.~