I believe the bug is caused by Immersive Beds mod. Load save before you are stuck, go to MCM, uninstall Immersive Beds, save, uncheck esps and delete all mod files (especially relevant scripts).

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just had this same problem - occurred after feeding as vamp lord. I couldn't move via controls, but whirlwind sprint and vamp change both worked. I was able to fix it by reloading my latest outside save.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this problem too, everytime I go out there's an earthquake that happens and a message that says "train not going anywhere" after that my character can't move. can't use maps. the only thing I can do is open console or press esc. when this happens I just load to my previous save then clean save then it'll dissapear for an hour or so then it goes back. I wonder what's causing this

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

After being plagued by thus annoying bug and nobody seems to have found a solution I believe I found a really simple one at least it works for me and I tested it both sleeping cattle and seduction victims, so whenever you get stuck go to console and click on player and simply type TC

Apparently when the player gets stuck something toggles off the player control so if you re enable it through console all is well hope it works for you

After being plagued by thus annoying bug and nobody seems to have found a solution I believe I found a really simple one at least it works for me and I tested it both sleeping cattle and seduction victims, so whenever you get stuck go to console and click on player and simply type TC

Apparently when the player gets stuck something toggles off the player control so if you re enable it through console all is well hope it works for you

Thanks for posting this.

TC did the trick.

I'm having a similar problem. Everything is fine until I try and remove anything from one of my followers (they are my pack mules). My character then locks in place and won't walk. All NPCs continue their normal movements and routines. I can make him jump, Whirlwind Sprint or other Dragon shouts, but not walk. I managed to jump over to a workbench, but I am unable to activate it. I tried

enableplayercontrols

tai

enable/disable

tscr

Nothing works.