Banned from chat

Solus200

Okay, so I got banned from chat a while back for using stars. Like, **** in mid sentence. They claimed these were curse words, and I don't know if people are overly sensitive, or if there's an auto-censor feature and they assumed I was actually cursing, but I was literally just typing *s. Anyway, I assumed it was just a temp ban, because I got kicked, then came back in, and asked about it, and claimed that I did not believe typing a * is a curse, but like I said, maybe they assumed I was cursing due to an auto-censor, or were just having a bad day, then they kicked me again and I couldn't get back on. It's been at least 6 months, give or take a month, since this happened, and I'm realizing this wasn't a temp ban, and I'm rather upset that I was banned for censoring MYSELF.

Use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

(And yes, there is auto-censor software enabled on these sites, so your attempting to "disguise" the fact that you were using offensive language only highlighted it.)

There's no record of you being banned from chat - perhaps it's just connection problems? Try logging in again.

And of course, swearing probably won't put you in the good books so best to avoid it. :wink: