Is anyone encounter some snow problem?

AtsushiATS

I manage to fix the map somehow, but i dont really know how exactly, i just reinstall almost all mod related to texture and meshes and voila it got fixed lol, i have a suspect it was the patcher.. since i never encounter that kind of problem until i do the patch, but maybe its because i installed it wrong? idk.. but when i try to do the thing, following the desc page the patcher is only 5 sec without any pop up message which i found weird.. if someone have a tutorial on how to do it please let me know..

I don't know the exact cause of this problem with the map.

And that Rock, strange... There are a few Meshes within the Worldspace that always remain different. Maybe its a Mesh thing.

In regards to the Mountain Object Snow Texture, you did it fine. The only thing that can make it more matching maybe is tweak the terrain noise texture in Photoshop if you know how but it seems no matter what Mountain Textures (Rocks) always appear a bit darker. Maybe its a Mesh thing as well maybe just Skyrim being Skyrim no idea.

Don't know really. If you wont find any answers better Report it over to Stepmodifications forums. Seems the only community communication/ collaboration, troubleshoot, information, cooperation and feedback sharing here is limited to Bouncing Boob mods LOL

Thanks again outcast for the response, is that a rock meshes? i thought it was pile of snow lol, hmm i think i'll just stick with what i got right now, i found it looking nice and further manual edit is not necessary for me, at least for now..

Looks like the main problem is that the activator for the "takeable" snow (presumably for the White Phial quest) isn't using the same snow texture as the rest of the snow.

thanks for the response showler, hmm is that so? is there anyway to make it use the snow texture from mod (or maybe there is a patch for it)? also its been a long time since i "playing" skyrim and i already forget the quest lol

I am not getting any snow problem at all.

LOL anyway thanks for at least come by

Edited by AtsushiATS

Are you using iNeed?

I see mention of a need for a patch for iNeed's "snow piles".

yes i'm using iNeed but the continued version, btw where did you find the information?

You are right. Its surely not Rock Texture ''Typo'' but Pile indeed.

hahha i see

ok nvm i think the problem reappear after precache grass and running DynDOLOD, but even after uninstalling them the map still broken, anyone know what the problem is? im using DynDOLOD 3, i'm really at lost even after reinstalling mod containing texture and meshes didnt work anymore, just what the freak is happening?? never happened before

should i make a new post for this problem?

Edited by AtsushiATS

Are you using iNeed?

I see mention of a need for a patch for iNeed's "snow piles".

yes i'm using iNeed but the continued version, btw where did you find the information?

In the comments for Better Dynamic Snow patches.

aah i saw it just now, thanks for the information, it seems it can be patch manually, but is there any tutorial to do it?

I am not very experienced with DynDOLOD version 3 although it allows great customization, it seems World Map issues can appear for a variety of reasons.

The only qualified answers and Support you will find is here https://stepmodifications.org/forum/forum/101-dyndolod-xlodgen-support/

They will propably tell you what they need such as (Changelongs/ Load Order/ Ini settings/ DynDOLOD settings etc.) plus this also helps with its development.

Btw. found this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56235 Simplicity of Snow.

It seems it even covers some Vanilla Meshes that otherwise didn't have correct UV Mapping and blends them too. For example some rocks as you exit Dawnstar. Better Brightness blending and uses your Snow Textures. I still use the Projecteddiffuse Patch of course.

Its only requirement is SMIM (Which also fixes alot of meshes), propably for the Farmhouse UV Fixes. I tested it and it just works.

Edited by Guest