They-Them - Neutral Pronouns : This kind of behavior needs to be addressed by the admin

AvianFox

In response to this mod - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56686?tab=posts&BH=2

Out of curiosity as to what it was and what was said about it I went into the comment section to immediately be hit by this inflammatory bullshit.

"If THIS angered you, you are on the wrong side of history."

and "To those bigots whining... This mod wasn't made for you, and nobody is forcing you to use it."

This is intentionally antagonistic. Why are you allowing this, Nexus? I'm aware that you have a rather hands off sort of policy in this regard but these users are not here to provide to the community, they're here to undermine and subvert it.

The fact that they make this comment "incredibly ironic how people complain about this being "political" (it's not) when fallout is already an extremely political franchise." when nowhere in the comments nor the forum for the mod even mention anything of the sort is a huge red-flag. These people are attempting to create a fight on your site.

You need to come down on this, Nexus. They want outrage, don't give them the fuel for the fire they want to burn on your site.

"If THIS angered you, you are on the wrong side of history."

and "To those bigots whining... This mod wasn't made for you, and nobody is forcing you to use it."

They aren't wrong. If you're upset about the mod, ignore it. Don't bring your crusade against it here. Similarly, have a long, hard think about why a mod like this, or people defending themselves against bigoted hatred, triggers you so much and what that says about you.

The comments that don't make sense to you are because some particularly offensive comments, which they were responding to, have been deleted either by them or by moderators.

It should be clear where we sit on this. This is not the right forum for this and I have no wish to discuss this further.